• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make fun of your signature

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    My signature is so stupid, you can't even see it! It used to be cool, before it got disabled :/

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Wow, that dumb stizh still has that same old Lana signature. He's totally gotta get another one. Stop being lazy, bro." is what I would totally say about my signature.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • she had to let someone else make their signature. And the text goes off the box. 'nuff said. At least the gif is cool (TOO BAD IT'S A MAJOR SPOILER)

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • "Look at this idiot, still using GFX in her signature with bad CSS and it's of an old lady no less like what a weirdo"

Too bad the imaginary people saying this can't make kickass GFX for themselves nor imitate my style

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Really? A quiz result and your FC decorated within a crappy trainer card? Is that the best you can do?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Trying to make up with a cute manga gif for text that probably no one reads. Smh.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Rosalina and Elsa share not in common other than appearance (and Mercy doesn't even look either of them other than blonde hair).

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • >doesn't feature any sexual remarks
    >no mentions about Ash dying/drowning/suffering

Any sig without such requirements are automatically bad sigs

Back