• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite cheese?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    giphy.gif

I can't pick one so I'll name a few favorites:
    Mozzarella
    Swiss
    Cheddar
    Parmesan (Pasta without parmesan is like fries without ketchup)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Halloumi cheese <3

Years
  • Muenster, Gouda, Colby Jack, and many other varieties I can't name without making a wall of text.

User19sq

Mozz. Or anything , really. Parmesan cheese, nacho cheese, free cheese...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Honestly there are few things that aren't better with cream cheese. I also like havarti and gouda a lot

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I mean the 80s was undoubtedly the decade of cheese with hard hitters like Huey Lewis and the News and the Bangles

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I just ate five sticks of mozzarella & cheddar cheese twisted together, so it's safe to say that I like mozzarella cheese.

Parmesan, (white) American, and ricotta are also favorites. Especially ricotta. Sometimes I just buy a tub of that and eat it with a spoon.

Years
  • Parmesan is my fave, due to the flavour and the fact I always love to serve it with pasta when I cook it. I also love feta due to it being the main garnish on my own pizzas that I cook myself, it adds flavour and texture.

Back