• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What was your uniform number?

Years
In SwSh, you can choose a 3-digit number to be your uniform number.

What number did you guys pick? Did it have any special meaning, or was it random/silly?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Because that's the biggest number that fits in a byte. Why that matters doesn't really matter, I suppose.
I just do computing things and chose that number, I guess.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Number 700 of course! Bet you'd never guess what Pokémon that is. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
94 though I don't have meaning to it right now

Years
003 in Shield (my "main" playthrough), because Venusaur.

0 in Sword, because I wanted to see if it'd let me.

I wish they'd let you change it. I know it's tied to your Trainer Card (which is like a trading card in this game), but there came a point where I felt silly for using 003 instead of just 3.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
7 during my first playthrough since it's lucky and my birthday is on the seventh day of a month and 206 when I restarted, representing my favorite Pokémon at the time. Wanted to do something with goroawase like other trainers in the game, but I couldn't come up with anything that suited me.

Years
4. It's my favorite number and always been since I was a child. Idk y lol. I mean, there's no important event on the 4th. I think I just like its form and how it's pronounced, if that makes any sense lol. Anyway, I never have a doubt when I have to choose a number ahah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I picked 0 simply because I wanted to see if it'd let me. It did. xD

Back