• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Playing StarCraft II and apparently pissing off a french person doing so

Years
    • Seen today
    How long is it and what's your hair type? When I grew mine out there were a lot of good/bad phases as it grew. Now that it is undeniably long I'm very happy with it.

It's not incredibly long. I'd say it's average length. It's just that when I shower, the wet hair that falls on my neck is so uncomfortable. I'd rather keep my hair short than deal with that every morning.

I also have cowlicks, so I have to put extra effort into making sure my hair isn't going all over the place.

Years
  • It's not incredibly long. I'd say it's average length. It's just that when I shower, the wet hair that falls on my neck is so uncomfortable. I'd rather keep my hair short than deal with that every morning.

I also have cowlicks, so I have to put extra effort into making sure my hair isn't going all over the place.

I think that's something you won't notice in time if you decide to keep it. It's like when you start to shave, your face feels weird at first but after a while you don't notice it anymore. You could wear a shower cap haha, I do as I only wash mine once a week anyway.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    eating popcorn and watching a livestream from 2017 .... i should be revising for mocks but here we are i guess

Years
  • Doing my Chinese homework now in the middle of the night because I retain knowledge better at night time (and of course because I leave it until the last minute).

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Playing Platinum and trying to find some good threads to get involved in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back