• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dall e mini

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • The newest meme on the block

I encourage you all to combine whatever you can think and post the results that is not sexual.

If it's not working, then everyone is probably using it at the same time, as it is popular right now.

U0sO30Q.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Saved the best one of "Pickle Cat", rather than the full bunch. Turned out weird with the others.
    Pickle Cat.jpg

Pigalicious
    Pigalicious Prompt.png

The Best Game of 2022
    Best Game of 2022.png

Finds this last one particularly interesting. Seems to be a mashup of Star Wars and Halo...or something. Might have stuck a ninja in there too.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This… is so cursed lmfao.

But from a python coding and algorithmic standpoint it's absolutely fascinating! Definitely gonna kill some time playing around.

Years
    • Seen today
    I combined Wooly Mammoth and Captain America. Most weren't great but I did like this one.

J45fQgz.jpg

Years
  • Greninja + The Witcher....
    most of them were just weird looking greninja's.... and there was this thing xD

I first tried The Witcher + Batman, but that just became Batman with a grey beard and one severely distorted thing that might give me nightmares tonight

Attachments

• grewitcher.jpg
      grewitcher.jpg
      8.1 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Tried for about an hour earlier to get it to work but there's always just too much traffic. I'll try again tomorrow lol, results look pretty amazing from what I've seen~

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    unknown.png

I am finally paying for my crimes

Years
  • So many people have used this to put my faves in absolutely hilarious situations so I think it's great.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Kind of disappointing so far. Combining Phione and Adventurer only gave me adventurer pictures but no Phione. And combining Celebi with Adventurer only gave me Celebi pictures. And then it went back to "too much traffic" <_<

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I never got to use this one because of "too much traffic" and seeing some of the results honestly makes me not want to. I know it's an AI, but some of the results are just really creepy.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Entered "Pokemon Scarlet's Newest Regional Form".
    Scarlet Regional.jpg
    Grass-type Zangoose, maybe? Could be Grass/Rock too. Turns a Poison weakness to neutral. Cannot be weak to Seviper.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It almost never works for me, but one of them actually loaded and it's the stuff of nightmares...

f24qugh.png

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
  • For the most part, it gets the job done if not a bit unsettling from time to time. There wasn't "too much traffic" for me, but my gosh is the thing painfully slow.

hSpN5v.png

And flies to Brazil.

hSpOeR.png

The Charizard starts to choke on the solid milk it got from Brazil.

I don't know why there's a Brazil flag, all Charizard wanted was to buy milk.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    txyLq3e.png

probably how mario having drinks looks to you when you've had far too much to drink yourself

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Zelda as a Pokemon Trainer. Requires you to squint a little.

Zelda Pokemon Trainer.jpg
    Tried a few different art styles: in Ken Sugimori's art style, in Akira Toriyama's art style, 16-bit, and in a Pointillism Painting. Generally gave normal Zelda. Mangled the eyes in most also.

Gary Oak as a Fire Emblem character
    Gary Oak Fire Emblem.jpg
    Kept that smug expression.

Continued in that line of thought with Gary Oak in Paper Mario's art style.
    Paper Gary Oak.jpg

Back