• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share some interesting facts about yourself

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Want to share something interesting or random about yourself with everyone? This is the where to go. Feel free to post as much in one post or many as you want.

For me, I'll start with this:
I'm the weirdest mixture of meek and adamant you'll probably ever come across, once you get to actually know me, that is. In real life especially, I'm pretty timid with the temper of a gasoline fire at times.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm left handed for everything, the one and only exception is throwing darts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have 2938479 thoughts at once but usually I only hear 1 at a time.

I'm trying not to eat carbs but I'm not entirely good at it.

pkmin3033

I saw a dead hedgehog wrapped up in a bath towel in someone's driveway this morning.

TY

I feel insecure about my looks, but highly confident in my personality and strength in video games 8)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I have a fractured dominant (left) hand
  • I got married at 19
  • I'm very adept at software engineering
  • I'm building a business around said skill
  • I quit consuming sugar last week
  • I don't drink, smoke or do drugs (including sugar and caffeine!)
  • I take walks outside every single day
  • I live in a two-room apartment
  • I'm prone to panic attacks since November of last year (trust me, they're worse than you think)
  • I'd like to go sailing some day
  • I'd also like to fly in space

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i have a scar on my face, underneath my eye, cutting vertically down my cheek. i was born with lesions on my face when i was a kid that were potentially cancerous, and i had to have surgery to get them removed. from what i understand, apparently the doctors messed up the stitching so now i have a permanent scar there. i think it's pretty cool tbh. here's a really bad photo

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Apparently I have a very smooth, round skull.

• I blush easily, and it definitely shows on my pale skin.

• I broke my right arm when I was seven and the scar is very crooked.

• I'm proud of my hands. They're one of my best features.

• I'm pear-shaped, with extremely curvy, child-bearing hips. I like my shape, but it's hard finding clothes that flatter me.

• My first crush was when I was six; he was imaginary. I had a lot of imaginary friends.

• I have this habit of talking to animals, plants, inanimate objects, myself... but not people. It's strange.

• I have a lot of fears, namely the dark (or rather what I can't see in the dark), deep water, snakes, certain insects, most sea creatures, heights, large crowds, dancing, public speeches and the like...

• My left eye is slightly blurry compared to my right one.

• I have seen tons of movies and TV series. We even have quite a DVD collection.

• I absolutely love anything with a ladybug design!

• I'm planning on getting some pink diamond earrings in the future, and they're going to be big ones!

• Crazy cat lady with no cats. :(

Sirfetch’d

2. I had my appendix removed at age 9
3. I have a cat named Christos who was born without a tail and is my best friend
4. My second favorite Pokemon is Klefki
5. I work at a flower shop
6. I am not really into dating and have not done so in about 6 years
7. My favorite food is fried chicken
8. I am obsessed with basketball

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
  • I tend to be averse to touching but still have a lot of love to give via hugs
  • Making weird facial expressions is my forte
  • I most often won't make eye contact, though not to be rude but just because it feels like one of the most uncomfortable things
  • I unironically enjoy Popee the Performer
  • There's an imaginary world-kind of thing I've created that I call Blank Alley

I don't think these are exactly interesting but they're something.

Years
I don't think anyone really knows this about me but I actually have this really annoying floater in my left eye and I've had it for about a few years. I do plan to get something done about it when I have the resources to, but at the moment I just kinda have to live with it.

It doesn't get in the way too much, anyway.

Last edited:
Years
1. I didn't get for nearly a decade before coming down with a still diagnosed illness that has now plagued me for approaching three years.
2. I know how to ballroom dance and I'm a qualified coach.
3. I have a children's book finished and awaiting editing. It will be published this year.
4. I do a lot of worldbuilding.
5. My favourite Pokemon is Cradily.

Back