• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you a good person?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • One of the the things that I love about myself is that I'm not prejudice/racist. I love everyone no matter what or who they are. They can even be Muslim, and I'm still going to adore them just the same as I would any of my other friends. I don't have any preference when it comes to my friends... as long as they are good to me and all that. I grew up with the idea that everyone should be treated fairly, regardless of their disability, culture, religion, sexuality, race etc. Disabilities especially because I have them myself and have also been around different types of them. I've been friends with people with down syndrome to autism to cerebral palsy. You know name it. :3

I don't know if it counts as a quality, but's it's something I really like about myself. ^^

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'm a very loyal friend, i'm sweet and kind. i'm polite. i'm very trustworthy (is that the same thing as loyal? idk) uhm.. i'm not very judgemental, i'm pretty open minded. i'm always willing to listen to my friends about their issues.

Years
  • I always sympathize with people and do my best to make everyone happy. Even when a client is undeserving and behaving poorly, I'd still try to help them to the point where I'd consider myself a bit of a doormat. /: I'm too nice for my own good and want everyone to always have a good day every day. Hard to not get walked over in those cases, especially at work, but luckily all my co-workers have been in the office for years and can offer some guidance/stick around with me to deal with certain people, if necessary.

So yeah I'm overly caring and nice. I guess it makes me a good person, but also makes it tiring to live through certain situations. x'D Alas tho.

I'm also very very very polite. I'd rather say thank you three times to the cashier when buying groceries than not say it at all.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    im funny kind and loving n i wont be mean to u ever plus i am intelligent and polite

Bay

Years
  • Like the others said, I like to think I'm open minded and not judgmental. Even if there's a situation I don't fully understand, I'm willing to listen at least. I also like to be very encouraging if a friend is creating something or embarking on something new, things like that.

Years
  • Like sheep said in first line. I just want to make everyone around me happy. I love my friends neither with my heart nor with my mind. Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget.
    I love them with my soul. c:

Whether they're online friends or IRL -dattebayo

Years
  • I'm not a good sympathizer, but I can listen to people's troubles, which they seem to appreciate more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a great hugger and easy to laugh at.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm empathetic.
    I'm a kind and friendly soul.
    I'm hard working.
    I'm loyal.
    I've got a good sense of humor.
    And I'm not afraid to laugh at myself.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm loving. Like I don't have a mean bone in my body...well not a malicious one anyway. I can be mischievous on occasions, but even then never malicious. I usually know exactly my capabilities and temper myself accordingly to be a mild and fun person usually.

I do have a Serious side however. I'm absolutely, brutally honest if anything. I say what I feel and call things how I see them. That sadly makes me enemies sometimes when I get serious because it's so counter to my usual easygoing side. I can be ruthlessly uncompromising when it comes to certain things I take seriously. Its... ah well, just another good quality. (Though sometimes it's a painful one to bear)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    never willingly mean to anyone, always there for my friends whenever they need me, and i'm kind to everyone regardless of whether i know them personally or not.

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
    Years
  • I have a good, strong heart. I'm Loyal too. I always put others happiness & life before mine. Same with our pets. If they're not happy, i'm not happy. I also have a great & loving personality.

User19sq

I try, at the very least. To be kind, helpful, empathetic, and friendly enough to give a sense of comfort. Comes to the other end of the spectrum when I simply try too hard. Or act too brutally honest.
    One of the the things that I love about myself is that I'm not prejudice/racist. I love everyone no matter what or who they are.

While I don't love like you do, I'm more whimsical with this idea. I usually do a bait-and-switch, where I almost point out the negative of their ethnicities, and then switch with something else. Example: To a black man playing Call of Duty: "I hate people like you... people who play Call of Duty. Play TF2, LIKE A REAL MAN!"

Back