• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i can't believe you wore that

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    With where I work I do it ALL THE TIME! I see people and think damn you went out in public in THAT.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i try not to be because then i remember myself in high school and wow did i look awful most days

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not very judgemental. I take notice of lots of things, however my thoughts usually stay to myself.

Years
  • I try not to be.

A phrase I like is: The first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think; what you think next defines who you are.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • do you know how many times a day i look at people and think god i wish i could fix your make up

User Anon 1848

I don't care what others dress or look like. They'd have to be wearing something outlandish for me to even have a passing thought about it. When it comes to morals on the other hand I'm more judgmental than I have any right to be. There are good people out there of course but generally I have a very cynical view of human nature and society. I certainly don't consider myself an exception either.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I'm respectful of others, I don't really care how other's dress
    I will give good compliments if I find someone wearing something I like

I also gotten compliments from clothing I wear

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I'm moreso impressed by other's style than unimpressed generally speaking. You have to look pretty awful for me to even notice it.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Speaking of the title... I'm reminded of an instance in high school in which I was experimenting with style, and wore a cute little shirt I bought from ASOS from the men's section. The neckline had a very low, broad hem (in the manner of a more feminine style, admittedly, but who honestly cares?) A boy at my high school didn't necessarily mean to insult it or me I don't think, but he absolutely did both when he asked, "isn't that a girl's shirt?" And that shirt was never worn again in the halls of that school. I have since made it into a crop top and have worn it a small handful of times, but only out to clubs where I know I won't be judged. And this is all completely subconscious; wearing it in public otherwise isn't an option because something nudges me in the gut and tells me I'll get called out again for some reason.

So for that reason, I try to be relatively reserved in my unprovoked vocal assessments of other people. You never know how yours words will affect someone.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I try to be as non-judgemental as possible but if people do stupid things, become increasingly annoying, or are just flat out mean I tend to be very harsh with them.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm not judgemental. I mean, I'm not entirely without guilt—sometimes being judgemental is just automatic, but I usually see this within myself and correct it!

I think it's both unfair and insensitive and I sure don't appreciate being judged myself, especially when nobody understands my circumstances. "Treat others how you wish to be treated" is a motto I grew up with!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Not much with how people look, but sometimes I can't help it with how people act

Back