• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heels

Platform Heels Trainer

Pokemon Trainer who wears platform heels
Years
  • I was just wondering if anyone likes heels? If you do like heels, why do you like heels? Do you wear heels? I would love to know your thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:

Platform Heels Trainer

Pokemon Trainer who wears platform heels
    Years
  • Myself I have worn heels before but as a guy I don't wear them but if I was a girl I would wear them all the time. However my OC Pokemon trainer only ever wears platform heels :laugh-squinted:

Last edited:
    Years
  • they can look pretty but i'd never be able to wear them :< at most i can handle very tiny heels. anything too big (more than 3cm or so) is just too uncomfortable, haha

Years
  • I had occasion where I had to wear high-heeled boots - nothing terrifically tall, really. They might add a little less than an inch - and I've developed an affinity for them. They're fun, stylish, make you look like a giant and mine happen to be shiny, so there's that. Towering over people at a crosswalk... that is true powah.

Actual heels are death traps and I think I'll be leaving them to business women and fabulous cross dressers. Kudos to cross dressers, by the way! No man should go through life without getting into a frock, and no woman without wearing a tuxedo.

Bare feet rule, though.

Years
  • I've never worn them casually and have no real interest in doing so but men's Latin dance shoes have cuban heels to help footwork so I'd have small chunky heels on my shoes when I danced Latin.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I've only ever worn heels for a few socials or formals and whilst they look nice, I often feel like my feet are about to fall off from them. Also I guess I'm not used to them, going down stairs in heels always feels like a gamble of whether or not I'll end up face first on the ground. :D It's amazing seeing people wear shoes such as stilettos and I think that whilst it looks cool - it's not for me. Maybe some day though!

Years
  • Never, I'm taller than most girls anyway-- I'm about 5'8, so I don't really need a lift. I'm comfy with my body the way it is. These shoes are also not known for being particularly comfortable. I'd feel much more relaxed and fashionable in a small, cute ballerina flat.

I know some people are turned on by the way you have to stand in heels, rump out, back arched etc, but I don't get why that is so irresistible. Even if didz I'm not interested in being sexy. I'm more of a girl next door with glasses and a big smile.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I can't wear heels, I'd twist my ankle or fall. I'd never wear them, anyway? They're really not my thing.

Last edited:

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • Is it too late for me to reply? Heels are alright I guess but I prefer to go everywhere barefoot because shoes are horrible to wear all the time. Plus walking around barefoot all the time makes you a tougher person. I will walk barefoot in the snow, on the hot ground, over rocks and other rough terrain. My feet might get sore and hurt but it only makes my feet stronger and tougher.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is it too late for me to reply? Heels are alright I guess but I prefer to go everywhere barefoot because shoes are horrible to wear all the time. Plus walking around barefoot all the time makes you a tougher person. I will walk barefoot in the snow, on the hot ground, over rocks and other rough terrain. My feet might get sore and hurt but it only makes my feet stronger and tougher.
    how did you even find this 2 year old topic lmao

But yeah no, I dislike heels. Sure, they give me a less chibi height, but they're super uncomfortable if they're more than some centimeter. There are nice shoes I can wear without putting my ankles through that :3

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I hate heels so so much. I can't even walk in them a lot of times because I have poor balance and weak knees that make me prone to falling over.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I genuinely love heels. I don't wear them as often in winter because it isn't exactly practical to trudge through snow in them. However, I wear them to work often because they make me feel professional and sophisticated. I am quite tall so I tend to tower everyone in heels especially, but I don't mind. I also like the click-clack sound that heels make as I glide across the floor.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like the way they look, but I hate wearing them. If I absolutely have to wear them I try to stick to a low heel/long dress combo.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I like them I think there's an elegance to them, but I can't wear them. I'm pretty anxious around things that could possibly break my ankle or leg. So I avoid it.

Years
  • I get criticized from my parents whenever I wear them, like i'm not walking in them properly. Ugh. I can't balance in them to save my life anyway. I can wear really low heels or flats though.

Back