• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Plot twist: not a sexuality thread

Does your hair grow curly or straight naturally? Have you ever tried changing it with hot tools / hair perms / etc?

And I'm mainly talking about the hair on your head, but if you must talk about your body hair too, sure

My hair is naturally pretty straight, but I run a flat iron through it most mornings so it's smoother. I recently got a curling iron, and it works pretty well in giving me waves! I'm just super not used to having curly hair, because I'm used to being able to run my fingers through it, and I'm like afraid of touching my hair after I curl it because I don't want to ruin it, haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Gotta admit, I was wondering if Juno had started to get really curious about everyone!

I wish my hair grew straighter. It's not super curly or anything, but it seems everytime I attempt to grow it out, it never gets long, so much as poofy, like a clown wig instead.

I wonder if eventually after enough time, gravity would just knock it all down?

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I always thought that it was unnaturally straight until I started growing it out and now I've noticed my hair is really wavy! It's just reached my shoulders and If straightened just past the middle of my chest.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Plot twist: not a sexuality thread
Clickbaiting much? :tongue-poke:

As for the question at hand, my hair grows out straight, However, it can curl to a certain extent if my hair curls when I sleep. Of course, this is easily fixable when I rinse my hair.

That said, I don't use any apparatuses (nor plan on to) for my hair.

Years
I wonder if eventually after enough time, gravity would just knock it all down?

It definitely does for me! When I was growing it out my curls were very obvious, but now my hair is at its longest it can be it's obviously a lot heavier so now appears more wavy.

Your hair sounds curlier than mine from the sounds of it though.

pkmin3033

Impossibly curly. Think Merida from Brave and you've got my hair...slightly shorter now, but otherwise a match right down to the colour.

I've had straight hair once in my life, for my second graduation. I hated it.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
It grows mostly straight, but my fringe grows a bit curly

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
it gets pretty curly at times especially when i need to get a hair cut or trim when my hair starts growing longer than what it needs to me. for the most part i'd say it's pretty straight though

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
i'm lipstick bi and have my crush on korrina but everyone already knew that xD

I have always had very curly hair. It was always troubling to care for, so now I wear it super short as an adult so I rarely have to brush it anymore :P

Last edited:
Years
Incredibly curly coiling tight dark zizags. Yes, I have straightened it with flat irons before. My hair is very unruly so I think wearing my hair straight or wavy gives me a sleeker look that can be more formal. By loosening my curl pattern it can also reflect the light better and make my hair look more shiny. Plus it shows off the length of my hair better when its not spiraling into ringlets since I want to grow it long. I don't straighten my hair often because my curls are rebellious, they never stay straight for long, and heat straightening is an incredibly time-consuming process and hard on the hair, so its not something to do every day. I just save it for special occasions.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Nothing about me is straight, not even my hair, lmfao.

My hair is extremely curly. It runs in the family, I think. I don't particularly have a problem with it, but it's a pain in the ass to take care of my hair...

Back