• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer Morning or Night time?

Years
    • Online now
    Do you prefer morning time or night time?

I like night more because I like sleeping

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I am really not a morning person; I take forever to wake up, and my cold worse after getting up. Plus, it takes me a little bit to get into the groove of the day.

I prefer the night, hands down. I used to stay up until dawn if I could during my late teens, just chilling on my lappy with Let's Plays and forums. Those days have since past and as a boring adult, I'm usually sleeping before midnightish. However, I remember enjoying the peace and quiet, which I do miss.

If I had to pick a favourite time though, it would likely be the evening. On most days of the week, I'm not working and I can enjoy some down time. When I do work, it tends to be fairly relaxed and non-stressful once supper time passes. It's a good time all around for me, really. Let's just say, I'm so happy to be done with school and not have the burden of homework... (one of the few nice things about adulting post-schooling)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think both are awesome. You get to see who people really are in the morning.

Years
  • Considering how both have their pros and cons, I can?t really say I have a preference.

In the mornings, I am more alert to what?s going on and can complete tasks more quickly and with more motivation, at the cost of having little-to-no leisure time. However, in the evenings, I am more worn out in addition to being tired. Evenings are also when I have more time to myself to not feel bored and deal with work tasks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Morning! I don't like waking when it's still too early and dark out, but generally I'm happier when the sun is up and the day is just beginning. Nighttime is pretty too though but for my mood, daytime for suuuuure.

TY

and also the other way around

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i'm a night owl definitely. i much prefer the darkness over morning. there's something really magical to me about the night time, but i can't quite figure out what it is.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I don't have a preference to be honest, both morning time and nìght time have their pros and cons.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Always I prefer morning times, because my mother going to work and I can play without my parents knowing.

Back