• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Eeveelution are you?

Years
  • I spotted this quiz online earlier:
    https://www.thequiz.com/which-eeveelution-are-you/

Took a few minutes and did it out of curiosity and got..

Which Eeveelution Are You?
    Leafeon
    You are a humble, generous, and kind person to everyone around you. Unfortunately, people will take advantage of your kindness at times. Your desire for peace can make you a bit of a pushover.

It was scarily similar to me!! And I love Leafy even if she's not my favorite (Flareon). If you take it, does the description fit you? Even if it doesn't, are you at least happy with the eeveelution you got?

Years
  • I got Leafeon too.
    Description mostly fits, but obviously there was a different Eeveelution I'd have preferred =p
    Leafeon is still good though.

The Quiz looked very familiar and I feel like I already did it at one point and got Leafeon back then as well lol

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I got Vaporeon here.

You have an easy-going personality that others love to have around. Like Vaporeon adapted to aquatic life, you can adapt to any situation. You are naturally calm, cool, and collected - which makes confrontation tough for you at times, especially with people who are not as chill as you are.

It matches me pretty well lol.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Got Leafeon, I don't think it fits well though. I'm not that generous or kind honestly, considering my answers I was expecting Umbreon or something more like that.

Years
  • RESULTS FOR:
    Which Eeveelution Are You?
    Umbreon

You are a disciplined, accomplished, and careful person. Sometimes you are so cautious that you are wary to let anyone get too close to you. In social situations, you tend to be reserved. This makes you seem mysterious to others. But when someone is able to get close, you are a dedicated and caring friend.

Wow!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Joins Team Leafeon. Expected Glaceon for sure after answering Winter, Ski Resort, and Frozen. Answered a different flaw than the one in the description too. (Weighed the one mentioned, however.)

Will not disagree with the result. Fits okay, but not perfectly. Falls short on the traits listed often.

Years
    • Seen today
    It gave me Sylveon and said

"You are friendly and have an outgoing personality. You never have trouble making friends and are considered a social butterfly. However, you sometimes worry too much about what people think of you. But you just want everyone to feel comfortable and happy.".

Kind of strange, I was answering these questions very much towards the introverted side.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I got Vaporeon here.

It matches me pretty well lol.

I got the same! I would say it's highly accurate for me as well, I find that perhaps my biggest strength is my adaptability. I wouldn't necessary say, however, that confrontation is difficult for me.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • grassycatelf?

Took this before and got Leafeon. Found a few others and got Leafeon on most of those as well. Which I'm perfectly fine with since Leafeon's my favorite Eeveelution. Some of the descriptions fit me pretty well too IIRC, though maybe not so much this one.

- - -

EDIT: Huh... Got Umbreon this time.

"You are a disciplined, accomplished, and careful person. Sometimes you are so cautious that you are wary to let anyone get too close to you. In social situations, you tend to be reserved. This makes you seem mysterious to others. But when someone is able to get close, you are a dedicated and caring friend."

Even more accurate!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sign me up for the Leafeon team!

It's okay, I'm still a Sylveon on the inside. :)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Also Leafeon 😅 This is a Leafeon forum now, let's post about the inexplicable allure of mossy rocks and where to find the most delicious sunbeams

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Turns out I got my favorite Eeveelution!
    GLACEON: You are a grounded and independent person who likes to think for themselves. You are not easily swayed by peer pressure and do not care about things like status or popularity. You are often misunderstood as being cold and closed off. In reality, you are the sweetest person in the world.

Do I agree though? Kind of... not! I'm absolutely not grounded and independent, I am swayed by peer pressure and even if I'm not really too keen about popularity on a larger scale, so to speak, I'll definitely be concerned about it when it comes to a small group of friends. Maybe some of my answers depend on what I would be able to do without anxiety weighing me down, I'm not sure- and in that case maybe this description could fit me a bit better- but I at least have to say...

The final part of that description kinda works! I'm not that easy to approach, at least in real life, and not even because I want to be like that, but because I just struggle to be anything else but that. But if people approach me and that connection works well, then... I guess special things do happen ♡

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I got Umbreon. I guess some of the description fits...

I had to improvise a lot of questions, though. A lot of answers just didn't really fit. <_<

Years
  • according to this quiz, i'm a jolteon, which is kind of a surprise! i know it's not meant to be taken that seriously, especially since some of the answers don't really perfectly fit, but i always saw myself as more of a vaporeon or a glaceon. o:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Sylveon
    Sylveon.jpg

You are friendly and have an outgoing personality. You never have trouble making friends and are considered a social butterfly. However, you sometimes worry too much about what people think of you. But you just want everyone to feel comfortable and happy.​

Hmm, I agree that I am friendly, but my personality isn't entirely outgoing, but I definitely have no problem socializing with people when I actually want to. I was always a quiet person, focusing on my own thing, but I was never shy, uncomfortable around people, or afraid to talk to anybody. I love having friends nearby supporting me or somebody adorable that I can hug regularly. However, the part where it says I "sometimes worry too much about what people think of me" can't be further from the truth. I actually couldn't care less what people think of me at all. As for me wanting everybody to feel comfortable and happy, well sure, that's fairly true I guess because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and unhappy, especially because of my own actions. However, I am somewhat selfish and I focus mostly on keeping to myself, self-improvement, and making myself happy and comfortable first. Yet, that doesn't mean that I don't care about you. In fact, to whomever is reading this, I hope you're having a blessed day and continue to do so for the rest of your life.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Turns out i'm a leafeon. Not my favorite Eeveelution, but it makes sense for me to be that.

Years
  • Umbreon: You are a disciplined, accomplished, and careful person. Sometimes you are so cautious that you are wary to let anyone get too close to you. In social situations, you tend to be reserved. This makes you seem mysterious to others. But when someone is able to get close, you are a dedicated and caring friend.

Eerily accurate…

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I got Glaceon

You are a grounded and independent person who likes to think for themselves. You are not easily swayed by peer pressure and do not care about things like status or popularity. You are often misunderstood as being cold and closed off. In reality, you are the sweetest person in the world.

I don't know about the description, but it is true that I can come off as cold and distant. But I don't know that I am all of that sweet of a person lol.

Back