• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Just remembering that there's a Pokémon fan game set in a region based on Argentina. It may be a little too crass for me personally but I'm happy my country's being represented so accurately.

Years
  • My super portable blue tooth speaker arriving in the mail~ Will def help me with ear fatigue from wearing buds all day heh. Love its battery life too so far!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • -I'm getting an early birthday present tomorrow - a cool new winter jacket!
    -Not having to start classes today because they have been postponed until next week.
    -Looking forward to picking up the rest of my school supplies and gifts tomorrow as well.
    -Listening to Ingo's English dub voices, both the anime one and the Masters one! His anime voice in particular sounds much like my headcanon voice for him (Sam Witwer, who voices Maul in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars: Battlefront II). After spending so much time moping over Koga's sh*tty fake Japanese accent in both the anime and Masters, it's a breath of fresh air. (And yes, I won't deny it, I've been simping a lot for Ingo himself lately and I'm probably not supposed to be this happy about it, but I am!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seeing a blanket of white covering everything outside after waking up.
    It started snowing yesterday afternoon and it lasted well into the night.
    Most of it has melted away by now though =\

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Painting watercolour flowers, trying out the new Kirby, and hanging out with my boyfriend while he watches me stream Skyward Sword HD; his usual dorky self makes me smile every time <3

It's been hard to find reasons to smile lately due to household problems, so I treasure these little windows of happiness very much. 😊

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • This happened yesterday, but I was thinking about this one song, and then I went to shuffle my liked songs on Spotify and it was literally the first song that came on. Idk how out of almost 1200 songs, it picked the one I was just thinking about. Then after that it played another great song by that same artist.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Completed a medical procedure. Went better than last time (during the procedure, at least). Feels good to be done with it.

Grumbles about the scheduling, though. Woke up a little early for this (on top of losing an hour of sleep unwillingly). Arrived fifteen minutes early. Languished in their waiting area for fifty minutes past the appointed time. How difficult is it to hand someone a bottle and say, "Start drinking this for two hours"? (Finished ahead of schedule, however. Simply slashed the preparation time.)

Learned from last time, on the plus side. Brought a book along. Stared at their coffee bar for two and a half hours previously.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Today was my first day of in-person college classes after the lockdown and the 4 hours it lasted just flew by. And despite getting out at nearly 10 PM, I still made it in time to pick up a pizza, and then made it home safe. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting things to go as well as they did today, and I'm glad they did. (I need a smaller thermos though.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    getting a 12% discount on my uber ride this morning! that too without any coupon... thanks uber gods!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I like to go outside when I know I've been sitting around inside for too long. Usually I just wander aimlessly around campus. Today I brought my Hatsune Miku manga and read it outside. (Don't judge, it's the only book I have with me rn) It was nice and sunny outside, perfect for reading in the afternoon, and I sat near the shade of a tree in case it got too hot. Also my bookmark is a Pokemon card with the rainbow foil, so I got to see it shine in the sunlight. It looks so much more vibrant in the sunshine than with a light bulb. I wasn't out for too long, but it was so nice for the time I was out.

Years
  • Buy one take one promo for affordable towels at the local mall, right as I was planning to buy new ones anyway <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am happy because I get to spend some wonderful time seeing some of the most beautiful places in the world with one of my best friends! :D

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Technically it's yesterday but I just had a cute VC with a dutch online friend~ we played minecraft and chatted about things and it felt very chill ♡

Years
  • The very good possibility of being able to renew my passport tomorrow~ I'll finally have a valid primary ID again + this time it'll be valid for 10 years instead of just 5 heh

Back