• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • Very happy now. I'm currently ranked #1 in my chess league division.

Spoiler:

My good friend Zeostar finally getting his coveted 1000 rating on chess.com :D Seeing him grind endlessly on matches and getting there after over a year, fills me with glee~

Ngl, reading these made me smile more than anything so far today! Congratulations Zeo! <3

Years
  • Worked on my spontaneity and was able to hang out with my partner on an impromptu midnight date at a cafe yesterday~ I struggle with not planning my life out, and I'm glad I was able to take a break from that for a bit and get some energy to do something random <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    People asking me if I want to talk about stuff. I end up complaining quite a bit. And not too long ago I would have just been ignored. But now there seem to be quite a few people who actually care.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • (Pretend I posted this yesterday) I got the shiny charm in White 2! It's been a few years since I started cracking down to complete the National Dex.
    Also today I got an email saying my package that was supposed to come Monday next week is coming tomorrow.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • -Having had decent sleep after several days of not being able to sleep well.
    -Having made a delicious chicken rice soup that my mom also loved.
    -The fact that my early morning Linguistics class is likely getting moved from the early morning to late afternoon-evening. I still have to arrange for pickup to go back home after 10 PM but God, I'm not a morning person, so I'm super thankful it happened.
    -The fact I'm turning 27 next Sunday and I'm finally, finally having a Submas phase of sorts. Granted, I've been thinking long and hard about Ingo ever since I first saw his PLA appearance, but I was so busy moping about Kamado and Beni and their sh*tty deeds, and cowering in fear of the Cy-clones, that I didn't really have time to focus on him. I'm now the living proof that it's never too late to simp for the train man... because he's now actually simpable!

Years
  • Because life is full of sweet things, quite literally. There are all these camellias in bloom around the house, pinks, whites, reds. Mom cut some for me and our them in a classy vase. I also tastes rose lemonade for the first time. It's so good. It's a drink made locally in my community from rose water and petals, sugar cane and lemons. It's like the best tropical fruit punch you have ever had.

Years
  • A record for the most amount of submissions I've been able to put out in one day of work~ But man am I pooped (good tired tho :3)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    not getting terrible health news was a very uplifting moment - it really made the rest of my day super good.

Back