• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was your first username on pc?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My first username on PC was BinaryPeaches. It was a username that formed from DigiPeachFruit on another forum and I used BinaryPeaches for years before moving onto Sora, and then finally Ash.

My first username on any forum was Mew20 because Mew was my favorite legendary at the time (until it became Suicune and I changed my username to SuicuneAngel lmaoo) and idk about the 20 I guess it just sounded good???

Years
  • ZachLMedia. I said it.

Zach being my first name, L being my last name's initial, and media coming from the fact that I was interested in content creation at the time.

Years
  • BlazikenXY. i think xy was newish when i signed up and my favorite pokemon was blaziken and the newest games were x & y.
    blaziken + XY = ???

ik, very original.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • My first username on PC was PokémonShinySilver, way back in January 2008, which was inspired around during the time of when I was into two FireRed ROM hacks: Pokémon ShinyGold and Pokémon Lustrous Silver (which was also called Pokémon ShinySilver).

So my username was based on that, then I had my username changed to Silver Riolu, which was a combination of PokémonShinySilver and Riolu. Then my username was changed again, into a more evolved Platinum Lucario, which I still use today, it was a combination of Pokémon Platinum and Lucario, due to how Pokémon Platinum was going to be released in Japan on that year. Ah, good memories.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've been Juno forever but I actually joined the site as Nerakil, which is my first and last name backwards

Years
  • This one!!!!

Although it is entirely possible that I had an account here before that but if I did then I can't remember it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • The username I have now, but with a lowercase p, maybe?

In general, though, my birthname was my first username online back in early 2007. Major regret. :')

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • my first username on here was shadow_angel. then years later when i started being more active on here i changed it to hoshiko. that's what i've been known as on here now for a few years or so iirc.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I have yet to change my name here so we'll go with my first name on the internet! It was Mijumaru since I really liked Oshawott back when it was first announced.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    EvilChameleon. Finally decided to drop the vil and hameleon portions, since everyone just calls me EC anyway. Plus I've always loved having two letter usernames.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • oh god... really? I'm pretty sure it was ashs_grrl. DON'T JUDGE ME I WAS SIXTEEN AND STUPID. ;_____; I've improved a lot since I first joined PC back in June 2004 thanks to all of my friends here. <3

Back when PC was extremely laid back and more carefree, I actually went through a lot of accounts in the past. Takuya's Angel and Kimi-Kaizer are two others that I remember.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It was just lower case "zeostar". I don't remember why I asked for a change.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • My original on here was Flame the Trainer, when i was on a different forum and super into pokemon. Changed due to i just changed my whole internet name to FlameChrome

pkmin3033

Zeria, which I go back to occasionally. I've not changed my username that many times in the 4.5 years that I've been here, and I've only had four different usernames (Zeria, Meloetta, Meyneth, and now Dawn) so it's not difficult to keep track of. xD

Back