• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I really want to thank a lot of people for everything they've done for me in the past year or so since I've really started to get into the community. I'll go alphabetically.

Alli, you made the VGM room so much fun! A very large part of my playlist was taken from you haha, you have a great taste in VGM (especially terits music). Even though I don't really frequent the VGM room anymore and idk if you do either, I still think you're a really awesome person and the friendliest smod ever. :)

Aquacorde. Anna bananaaaa. When I first joined the MC server back in October, I really never expected us to become friends at all, let alone close friends, but I'm sooo glad we did. You're one of the most supportive and caring people ever, and one of the few people on PC who I feel like I can really open up to. Even though you're not on PC, the MC server, or even Skype that often anymore, I still consider you one of my closest friends who I would do anything for. ilu anna <3

arachnidsGrip. Gunner, you're a really cool person and a very fun person. I love how passionate you can be about certain things :P Also, I'm sorry for pretending to be Klippy and get your hopes up on Skype. I didn't mean to make you sad or anything ;___; Also, your Olympics build on the server is really awesome. The colors are so cool.

Arc. crA! You're a fun person to talk to, and my go-to person for information and recommendations for anime/JRPGS. You ask very strange AMA questions though :P. Sorry I haven't don't my anime homework, but tbh I don't remember what I was assigned lmao. I have failed you, arc-senpai. ;___; But yeah, you're cool, and I appreciate your friendship :)

Ash. I haven't actually talked to you for very long, but I have a blast talking to you and the rest of the crew in TU skype chat. Sorry for accidentally shooting you in EM ;~; It was an accident, I swear. And you're really the BetterAsh, not me :P You seem like a really awesome person and I hope we can continue to be friends~

Azazel. Necrum! You've always been a friendly person, willing to play DST and BL2 with me. I'm happy you were modded in VG, you're great for it! :) I really like your LPs btw!

Candy. I'm really glad we've been able to talk/interact more in TU chat and EM. We should definitely talk more, you're a really cool person!

doge. You're a fun person to talk to WHEN YOU AREN'T WRITING EROTICA WITH ME IN IT. :P jk, you're a cool person in general and I have fun talking to you when you're around. Just stop with the Wx2 stuff ;____; :P

Dragon. Shawn, you're always so helpful! You give off a very friendly vibe in almost everything you do haha :P Thanks for making me a birthday thread and for being a super awesome person to not only me, but everyone around the forums!

eros. I haven't actually had much of a chance to talk to you individually, but you've been a cool person to have around in TU chat. Hopefully we get the chance to talk more and troll Gunner.

Hermione Granger. Zeffeh. You're always a fun person to talk to, and you have a really cool pink wig that you should totally take back and send to me. I really appreciate how you're always willing to come play on the server or participate in things with me :) You're pretty thoughtful, and a great friend.

Klippy. Klippeh. Being on your team in the UHCs was really fun! You should come back to the server, we all miss you ;___;. You're a great friend and a fun person to talk to, even though your mafia tactics are totally different than mine. Thank you for everything you do for both me and the forums. You're a cool person~

Morkula. Geoff! Talking to you on Skype is pretty fun, even though sometimes I forget to talk to you ;___; But you're a pretty chill person, and I really like talking to you. Good luck with 4P Games btw! It looks awesome!

Nagi. I've only begun talking to you fairly recently, but you've been such a friendly person to me ever since I joined TU Skype chat. I can see why Aiden speaks highly of you haha :P Hopefully we can continue being friends and playing EM and stuff together~

Nakuzami. omg naku i'm sorry I can never play ESO with you ;_____; You always try to get me to play at the worst times lmao. Also you should play Minecraft with us on the server sometime! You're a cool person, so it should be pretty fun! :D Thanks for being a great person :)

Ninja Aiden. I really didn't expect us to become friends when you joined the Minecraft server. You're a super easy person to talk to and someone who I feel like I can really trust. Thank you for all your support with everything. It really means a lot to me. Also, your accent is amazing.

no. junooo <3 There's not much to say that I haven't already said, lol. I consider you my best online friend and you really mean the world to me. You are someone who I completely trust, and even though you've seen me in some of my darkest times, you've always been there for me, which I will always be grateful for. I really can't express how much I appreciate everything you do for me. Thank you, Juno, ilu~

Orpheus. I really like talking to you on Skype, you're a pretty cool person and you're someone who I can really relate to a lot of the time. You have a good taste in music and I liked being on your team in the first MC UHC. Stay cool~

Wobbu. Even though you are a Wx2 supporter, you are still a cool person. Sorry I don't play ESO with you anymore ;___; You are a very fun person and even though I am sometimes not the most easy person to talk to, you're usually a patient person, which I appreciate. :)

To every PC member, including you reading this. Thank you for being a part of my life. PC is my online home and I am so happy that there are so many amazing members who have made life so much more bearable. I'm sorry if I didn't mention you here, but know that you are important to me. So thank you.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • -snuggles jupiter into oblivion- :')

Thanks to the UHC crew for letting me hang out and talk to you about worm sizes lol. I don't know what's going on in Minecraft half the time, but that's okay because someone was dressed up as a Piplup and that's just swell. :)

And thanks to the Mafia crew that I played with the other night (I'm positive that wasn't all the crew so lol) for scaring me with gunshots and sleepwalkers because I am a wuss!! And dealing with me not knowing wtf I was doing lol.

I guess Klippy gets a pat on the back for inviting me to both of those things... :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • As per usual, my weekly praise of the Underground Crew. Each day we play Epic Mafia together, chat on Skype, or hang out in the UG brings me joy! :) You guys and girls are great people and some of the most fun I've ever had on PC happens with you.

Additional praise to anyone who plays UHC. I absolutely love those games and you guys are fantastic. Can't wait to get those going more often. You all rock.

The staff members of this forum as well for being great people. This is my favorite group of staffers by far and I have loved getting to know so many of you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I want to show some love to Nolafus for being awesome to work with both on staff and off and for being an awesome listener. <3

Years
  • Just a few shoutouts to some especially lovely people.

☆ Unapologetic Sunflower, you're a really bright person and fun to talk to. It's almost as if we've known each other for longer than we have! Keep shining. The "Sunflower" in your name totally fits, after all. If you ever disappear I'll have to change your name to Apologetic Sunflower because you'll certainly be owing me an apology. :(

☆ Thanks a ton to Delta for being very fun overall and pleasant to be around. Even though your luck seems to be bad with losing/breaking things you're still awesome and deserve all the best.

☆ Lots of appreciation to TyHawk4501 for always checking up on me. Even though life's usually dull on my end I appreciate you always popping back and chatting!

Urugamosu, you're an awesome forum bro. The more PC has of you the better! I can only hope your activity here will go up and I'll be seeing more of you. Likewise, Fairy is an amazing PC twin and we're so alike to the point where it's almost scary.

☆ Huge shoutout to Universe for being soo easy to talk to and just.. easy to be around overall. I love how we have similar interests and you're one of the people who I can babble about SU to and not wonder if I look overly obsessed. :D

☆ you're a dear Ivysaur. Still appreciate everything you've done for PC/me and will always thank you for showing me that not all hstaff can be scary back when I was a wee member.

☆ Obvious appreciation to my great friend Achromatic for being around to lend an ear pretty much all the time. You're one of the very few people I can spill things to and we have an ocean of things in common. Almost wrote "good fiend" there but had to fix that, not like it's incorrect though because you're a monster. A cool one. I guess??

flight, you're a great person and have remained a great friend over the years. There's nothing nicer than coming online to a "JANNA BANANA" skype IM even though thats not how my name's pronounced but you know that and that's what makes it nice 83

☆ Lapis, you're awesome. One of the nicest new people by far. It's really awesome seeing you here and I hope you'll stick around for a while even if you don't think you'll be too active. Would be great.

☆ Final hug to everyone who is part of the SU fanclub. You guys are suuuch great posters and keep me super interested in running the club. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
    Years
  • BadSheep, you're an awesome user (and not just for the awesome username). Let's stay sheep until the end of time? :D Thanks for being so talkative - I always really enjoy our conversations and we have a fair number of things in common so having you around actively is a pleasure. Hope those anime recommendations are going swell so far.. and I still need to pick up Moonrise as per your recommendation. >:

Can't believe I forgot to include this in my last post. Just hit me like a brick and I omg'd.

Reactions: Sun

Sirfetch’d

Spiff is an amazing Treehouse regular who makes the forum so much fun. He deserves some love guys :3

Also bill flibby is really awesome who apparently is fighting with Christos over me D:

Two really cool guys right there <3

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Thank you Janna. That really means a lot. Thank you so very much. ;3;

I would like to take some time to thank Sheep for being such a lovely person and for all the hard work she puts into this forums. You are overall a sweet person and PC is glad to have you. c:

I would also like to thank Dragon for just overall being an amazing person. You are an awesome friend and I would love to thank you for helping me settle into PC quite nicely. ^_^

Years
  • This latest shoutout is for Matt aka Shovel Knight for all the hard work he puts into his Daily Bloggity, even when modding sometimes got in the way during his staff days. The Radio Jams are something I'm always excited to be a part of, and I can't wait to see what'll come in terms of the future for the blog.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • I have a a shoutout:

My buddy Sheep for always being so nice, and just welcoming me back on PC after my little leave and pushing me to post more. You're a great person, and you should know that. <3

Years
  • Time for another one!

Tara aka Ash for being such a fun person to chat along with in Pokemon Trivia. I feel like the atmosphere has been so welcoming over there lately, and she's been at the job for years so she deserves the mention.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thanks to Nichole, if it weren't her I couldn't have received the Diancie from the 3 day event! ^_^

P.S. I hope you can get your Wi-Fi fixed as soon as possible.

Years
  • Big shout-out to Ice for making the Gunpowder wiki happen and for essentially being the unofficial manager of the wiki now (even if he doesn't fully realise it yet).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back