• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

blue

gucci
Years
  • Bizarre designs only because I feel like we need a few more of those rather than more animals (unless we're talking about a Peacock).

Archie's 3rd gen design or 6th gen design?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • ^ (Happens to the best of us, haha.)

Hard to say... I think Unbound; he's a bit overdone but I actually like him!

Baile Oricorio, Pom-Pom Oricorio, Pa'u Oricorio, or Sensu Oricorio?

Years
  • I wanted to use all of them during my playthrough of Sun and switch between them during the story, but never did that in the end. But I like Sensu Style the most.

Pokémon Origins or Generations?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • While I'm not a fan of Duskull, I'll still pick it since I do like both of its evolved forms!

Running Shoes or Roller Skates?

Years
  • Either would be nice. I guess the anime is what I watch more often so that, but I like both.

Find, trap and catch the legendary dogs in Pokemon Gold/Silver to save your life with only 1 park ball per dog -_- or collect and assemble all Zygarde cells and cores in SM within 30 minutes to save your life.

Years
    • Seen today
    The Zygarde cells. I might not be able to do it in 30 minutes, but I like gathering collectibles.

Rapid Spin or Defog

Back