• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd rather eat vegetables than flowers :3 Chewing on flowers, I somehow think that would taste bitter.

Wow how did i miss a whole page of the thread

Last edited:
    Years
  • Disturbed said:

iDh2v3b.jpg

Why does this sound familiar :<

Last edited:

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Whats the weather been like for everyone this week? :)

Its rainy now but the last two days it was sunny and i didn't need my winter jacket :D

It's been going on a temper tantrum like usual. Anywhere from -1 to 17 recently.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It seems I?ve been working a little too much for my own sanity, not enjoying enough books and games.

I would like to read the Way of Zen, since it?s one of the most enjoyable books I?ve started. I?d also like to continue playing EarthBound, and play Megaman X as well. But a lot of days I end up carried away in my job, and before I know it my joints are killing me and I?d like to just wrap myself up in the sheets for some shut-eye. It happens too often :/

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Jeez I really haven't been on here at all since my 2 week ban and the disaster that happened during it lmao
    I was banned for years here, and in that time I made a lot of progress personally. It's not all bad to take a break, and the circumstances of the break don't mean that much in the long run anyways. After all, it's not like you disappear! Everyone has to do something to live.

My difficulty in being active here is less to do with me and more to do with activity of this place, though. When I was last active you'd get 10+ pages of posts in the span of 12 hours ITT, and I watch entire days and weeks go by in some of the threads I post on. It's a lot less engaging, unfortunately.

There's that and also the many people I knew from here having left as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It?s just the age of Discord, dw. Some things will always be nice on cozy forums :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I like discord xD Its fun. Even if I only have one friend i talk to on there.

Also, i'm loling about being named after a candy in this thread XD Though, I would of prefered to be named 'chocolate' than 'nerds' :P Nerds candy is too artificial to me and chocolate just tastes better.

Chocolate sounds like it would make quite the cute and elegant nick name too. Its PERFECT for someone like me! :D

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Yeah, Discord has a lot of clout that you really can't miss. Just the other day, I figured out how to get the owner's crown back on Arqadium's Discord, since I had misplaced it for whatever reason. I also fixed up our services bot, Zenobia, which auto-roles new members and tracks activity for level-ups and the roles associated with that. ^^

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • i might do Discord here but maybe in the future

OOH i forgot to ask are you allowed to invite people from here to your discord server if you made one or are you banned for doing that cuz it's considered advertising

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i might do Discord here but maybe in the future

OOH i forgot to ask are you allowed to invite people from here to your discord server if you made one or are you banned for doing that cuz it's considered advertising

privately inviting your friends to your server is fine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back