• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Job Generator

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Diplomat

Displeased. Dreads interacting with people as-is. Tosses in a foreign language and negotiation into the mix too.

Might accomplish some good, on the plus side. Assumes competency, of course. Could also be the cause of fraying international relations.

Years
  • Farmer

Pray for me as I engage in backbreaking 18 hour work days for 20 cents.

(Justice for farmers goodness gracious)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Baggage Handler

Not exactly the most fulfilling or well paying job, but given my lack of skills it's at least something I could probably do....maybe

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm a cook apparently so I feel bad for anyone who has to try my cooking :D I am not too hot at cooking. I can do a few Chinese dishes so maybe I'll try work in that type of restaurant?!?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Surgeon, very stressful life I guess ^^"

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Flight instructor.

I actually sort of like this, aviation is pretty cool if not a little stressful.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm going to play.

"Roofer".

Well, I guess I'll be like my dad was. Feels strange to have rolled this.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Illustrator!

That's actually quite interesting! I'd probably have some spikes of activity followed by burnout and existential dread but it would still work alright for me... and even if I'm not the best at drawing, I still have a good feeling about this ♥

Back