• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

see me after class

Years
  • Pretty well behaved! But it depended on who I was with. ;o

If I had my closest friends nearby, we would speak to each other during classes but only when it seemed like we could get away with it, and it could be REALLY tempting not to. My friends were usually the sort of people who would tell jokes at inappropriate times and sometimes even gossip about others in class and I'd normally try to stay silent to avoid getting in trouble with the teachers.

When we were all pulled apart, I'd typically be very quiet and goody-goody and focus all of my attention on my assignments. My grades were usually pretty high because of that and I was also good at getting my homework done and studying for exams. But there have been a few times where I've been in trouble with the teachers for talking too much, but only really when my friends egg me on too much.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I almost always got on my report cards that I was a pleasure to have in class. But I started slacking around middle school and did at the beginning of high school too. I didn't get better until 10th grade. I just had a lot going on that I was dealing with and I didn't see the point in putting effort into my school work.

I was fairly well behaved for the most part though. I was told I "blurt things out randomly" though and that could be a distraction sometimes. Other than that I was pretty well behaved, I think. I just slacked on my school work for a while.

Years
    • Seen today
    One of my teachers called me a role model of a student

Actually I think I only got into trouble once. We got back from as field trip and I needed to use the bathroom. A teacher was standing near the exit and told me "Your not allowed to leave, have a seat". But I really needed to go, so after pleading a bit I walked out anyways. When I got back she gave me 3 days of detention.

"Detention" was during the lunch blocks. It wasn't too awful. The lady supervising yelled like we were actual convicts. One kid kept flicking food at me but I just sorta ignored it because I didn't want to be in there any more than 3 days.

Years
  • I was a bit of a troublemaker. Sometimes I would get along with the students and teachers and other times I would get in an argument. Most of the time I was always quiet and would only talk when something comes up.

Years
  • For the most part I was pretty well-behaved but I got up to some stupid shenanigans every now and then like everyone does. A friend and I accidentally knocked one of those temporary walls around construction sites down once. Well, accidentally in as much as that I didn't anticipate the entire thing coming down when I shoved him into it.

Less amusing, I did have a violent streak as a kid which naturally got me in trouble. I wouldn't say that was problematic with enough regularity for me to really be considered a troublemaker, but it's certainly not something I enjoy thinking about.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I was a bit of a trouble maker when I was a kid and would get "lunch detentions" a lot and a few after school detentions. I got much better the older I got. I got a half day suspension in high school after I told a kid I was going to stab him with a pencil if he wouldn't leave me alone. Mind you he had been kicking my chair all through class and all the teacher would say is move your desk up a little and I did and he would do the same and keep kicking my chair. Then as we were standing at the door ready to go to our next class he kept picking on me and I told him if he didn't leave me alone I was going to stab him with a pencil. My Mom was not as mad as I thought she would be and was more annoyed than anything.

Years
  • I was one hell of a troublemaker in elementary school, not so much middle, and probably one of the most well-behaved in high school.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I was extremely well-behaved in elementary school. Every teacher sang my praises and often told my mother that I was a delight. This changed drastically once I entered high school, I was somewhat of a class clown and was notoriously boisterous. I have never had a bad parent-teacher conference, though, despite my disruptive nature.) I also was consistently late (which became a problem once I got my own vehicle). I also got detention in grade 9 for skipping an assembly. (My science teacher chased my friends and I down with her car but that's another story).

I was an angel in some classes and quite the opposite in others, depending which friends I had in what class as well as the class itself and the teacher who taught it. In my grade 12 math class, for instance, I took naps everyday because I was so bored. When I wasn't sleeping I was chatting away, something I did all too often in class.

One thing I never did was skip class, unlike all of my friends. It's because I knew my mother would decapitate me if she found out. My remedy for this was to play sick often so I wouldn't have to attend school to begin with, (my mother is incredibly gullible, bless her heart). Either that, or I was sick and I'd play up my symptoms and be over dramatic with it.

Overall, I would say that I was a fairly good student. I really bonded with a few select teachers (such as my Advanced Psychology and Advanced English teachers!) Though I certainly had my moments!

Years
  • Through most of high school, I was pretty well behaved, I kinda focused on my studies in the later years of school. That being said, there's always those classes where you're sat with certain people, and it's a certain teacher, and you always just end up being mischievous haha, so that was me for a few classes, but on the whole I was pretty good :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I was a really annoying class clown kinda kid who all the teachers hated for most of elementary school, but then come high school I mostly just stayed quiet all the time. Teachers still didn't like me though because I missed a lot of class :pensive:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Yknow looking back at these replies makes me realize I wasn't very well behaved in some classes in middle school. I'd get in trouble for talking a lot with who was my best friend at the time. It really depended on the class, teacher, and whoever was in the class though. I do remember in my resource class (I had additional resources thanks to my IEP) I got in trouble sometimes for being quirky and random because that's what I thought was cool at the time. I dunno.

The most I did in high school was blurt things out without raising my hand. That didn't start until like, 10th grade I think though.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • I was usually well behaved, and never really used my phone in class until university. The main problem is, whenever I'd try to break some rules and talk to my friend beside me, or even try to help friends during tests, I wasn't good at all at getting away with it... so I just never tried! When it comes to skipping class... well, I'd never! I'd only miss classes if I was seriously ill or had other important, medical issues to take care of. Personally, I believe the most important part of learning and studying is being attentive (enough) in class - and that's what I try to do even now, at least until boredom takes over me 😏

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I was always a good kid behavior-wise. I was respectful towards teachers, I never bullied any other kids--though kids often bullied me. I stayed friendly, and dressed nicely. I always raised my hand and had lots and lots to say during discussion. I skipped class only one time during middle school under peer pressure from another girl I really liked. Though I was never caught, I felt guilty and never did it again, deciding not to push my luck. I have never received a detention, never got into or had notes sent home or got suspended. Teachers liked me a lot, and thought of me as very smart, articulate and kind.

While I normally made good grades, I also moved around a lot as a kid, and changed schools multiple times, so often I would come in the middle of a curriculum I hadn't seen before and be behind, but I was reluctant to ask for help and embarrassed. I would just be quiet and nod my head along as if I understood. Sometimes I would just give up and not do assignments, and start daydreaming to escape, so there were inconsistencies in my academic record in my later years, especially when I was under stress, but there were generally enough subjects I still could do very well in to balance things out. I could get by.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I've been pretty well behaved for the most part. I got detention a few times in elementary and middle school for talking in class when I wasn't supposed to, but that's the worse I've done. High school I pretty much was quiet unless the teacher assigns us group work/allows us to work together, but even then I wasn't too loud when talking. In terms of assignments and homework sometimes I didn't do them when in elementary, but that changed in middle and high school.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Very well-behaved for the most part, I used to always get report comments about how I was well-behaved and diligent about my work. I never got told off by the teacher for anything more than talking / laughing too loudly in class. Even then I used to get my friend in trouble in 1 class because the teacher didn't seem to believe that I was also talking (despite it being a conversation?) Felt bad for my friend but it was priceless seeing the difference between our parent teacher conferences and our goodbye cards from the teacher when we left HS. She got roasted for being too loud whilst mine was the teacher encouraging me to be less quiet. :p

I think I've only genuinely been in trouble once. It was the 1st grade and I sassed my substitute teacher after she called me "stubborn" for not wanting to do an assigned activity. Wasn't even that bad, I was only 7 so I think it was more of an annoyed "why don't you do it then, miss" and the substitute teacher was not happy. Hated that lady.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was a well behaved child up until year 4 of primary school, but year 5, I continuously got sent out for laughing or making jokes. I was encouraged and tbh, even tho i was about 9 at the time, I honestly did not like the teachers I had. They would single me out repeatedly, so I thought I would just do what I wanted. Half of the time, they would send me out, but there was this kid, they decided to sit me next to one time and I happened to put my beyblade on the desk (these were popular at the time, so I bought mine to school to play with my friends. Even got playground champ out of that BUT), he decided to take it. So, I warned him; he wouldn't listen, so I slapped him with my ruler. I felt at the time, that was a fair punishment, but I got sent outside and missed my break time period. I didn't care much then.
    I use to get sent out of assembly for singing the joke versions of hymns, we were pretty much forced to sing. Also got sent out for mine and my friends 'boggie' game.

In secondary/high school, There was an instance, where apparently I was being 'sarcastic' and I got sent out, or I would get moved in science because I was answering my friend or letting them copy my test sheet.

But other than that, I was very well behaved and stuck to rules, or whatever.
    I've never been a bully or anything and I tried to be nice to everyone.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lmao no. I was a little shit disturber the moment I entered the public school system and stayed that way until I started college. I was a bully, I got detentions, suspensions, was argumentative with authority, used / sold drugs / smoked on school grounds, deliberately wore a trench coat post-Columbine, a chronic truant, decided one year to sit under my desk just to piss off my teachers, and missed my entire freshman year of high school. I was an awful little crotch goblin and glad to have grown out of it.

I've apologized to those I hurt and even returned to my high school guidance counselor just to tell him I'm a normal, functioning member of society these days. Which I guess is debatable ngl but he doesn't need to know that part, haha.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I only got detention once, and I successfully got out of it by saying the teacher spelled my name wrong, which she did.

Years
  • Have you MET me? I'm the biggest goodie-goodie you'll ever meet. I never had any behavior problems at school, and I was basically a straight-A student.
    except for the times I used the computer too long at home whoops but INTERNET MODERATION was super important and don't you forget it

The only detentions I ever got were for not turning in homework in like 4th grade. Or was it 3rd? Listen, I'm 30 years old, elementary school was a century ago.

Back