• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Birthday Type Emblem - Chapter QXZ

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Psst... Hey, everyone! Today is Lycanthropy's birthday, but I doubt he has realized it yet. Let's all sit back and watch how he reacts to the news... presented in his very own Fire Type Emblem style, no less! ;)

Birthday Type Emblem
    Chapter QXZ: Ice Cream Business

MXumXxS.png
    *sigh* Just another day in the life of Lycario...
    I wonder how my disciples are doing. I might act like a strict mentor to them, but I'm praying for all of them to come home safely.

FzEtlfk.png
    Please excuse me, sir. May I ask if you are the great Mr. Lycario, by any chance?

maunfJC.png
    Eh? Yes, I am indeed Lycario... Is there something I can help you with?

RbVfyEC.png
    Great! My minions and I have come here to abduct you.

5xCIBa7.png
    Wait, WHAT?! Explain yourselves, immediately!

RbVfyEC.png
    Feed him the purple ice cream, Sandshrew #139. We're getting ready to depart.

MOKkCpb.png
    N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

several hours later...

Enemy Phase

Combat Log
    Enemy Phase 1 starts!

The Sandshrew Army has gathered in a strange formation!

All of Lycario's subordinates are here, too!

kDUWQ3o.png
    Where... where am I?
    Huh? My disciples! They're all here, safe and sound!

kTXH3WO.png
    Ah...! Those evil Sandshrew! What kind of sorcery do they think they're conducting? I won't let them harm my disciples!

w3AK5sb.png
    Now, now... Please calm down, Sir Lycario. I believe you are misunderstanding us. We are merely here to celebrate your birthday.

maunfJC.png
    Hmm, birthday?
    What on earth is that...?

FzEtlfk.png
    I believe you need a vacation, sir. Your birthday is supposed to be a very special day for you, filled with gifts and happiness.

Lycario obtained a Super Rod and a Casteliacone as presents!

Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and cheered on Lycario!

jt7OvEC.png
    Hmph... birthdays, huh? I guess they're not so bad, after all.

Player Phase

Combat Log
    Player Phase 1 starts!

Come and drop your birthday wishes to Lycanthropy in this thread!

I'll go ahead and start things off! Epilogue moves to a random tile on the map and wishes Lycanthropy a happy birthday! I hope your day is amazing, Lycan! Thanks so much for everything you've done for the forums, as well as for always being such a terrific friend! ^^ Of course, just make sure to watch out for suspicious-looking ice cream, okay? Then again, I don't think I even need to tell you that, haha. ;D

Also, I'm aware the sprites aren't properly aligned with the map's coordinates. Fight me. =p

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • vulpix.png
    Not enough Sandshrew.

Happy B-Day man. I'll be getting this again later this year if I live that long.

Mozilla uses Suspicious Ice Cream on Lycan!
    Its Super Effective!!
    Lycan faints!!

vulpix.png
    Oops?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANS, I'm glad we've had the opportunity to reconnect more recently <3 You're a wonderful friend and I hope you have the best of birthdays today! Hope you get to play all the board games you want and that you don't have to spend it teaching kids, make sure to relax today and have a good one. :D

Years
  • TrGHWW6.png
    : "Happy Birthday Lycanthropy! While it's not much, I have been working on a certain something, since I've been spending a lot of time on the sidelines. If I was an Azumarill, this would be easier to do, but I'll give this my best shot. Hope you enjoy it!"

Coral mysteriously moves to B19 and aims her Hydro Pump ability upward in the form of a fountain.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYCAN you are so amazing, but to be fair not quite as amazing as this thread! ;D

Haha honestly though, you're one of the coolest and most talented people ever and I really look up to you! I know that suspicious ice cream was a gift but uh, they're Sandshrew, old habits die hard (as will you if you take a bite ;))

Felix sprints to K17 and creates a mini fireworks display with Spark

HWoUs08.png
    "You're my hero, Mr. Lycario!"

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Nah moves a random tile and wishes Lycan a happy birthday =)

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • Happy birthday Lycan! I haven't been participating in FTE for a few months, but I figure now is as good a time as any to rejoin the fight. The fact that you managed to design this game and keep it going for this long is seriously amazing, so keep it going for a long time to come :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Mags floats to a random corner and uses Thunder for the fire works show. It's Super Effective!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(This thread is awesome by the way...lol.)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • [pure awesomeness]

HOLY CHEESE this is freaking amazing! :D I surely didn't see that plot twist of not getting at least a moderate food poisoning coming, haha.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and being an awesome friend who must have spent a shit ton of time to get that Sandshrew army so perfectly in that formation. For that you're forgiven for completely ignoring the grid. :]

Also, you now made me curious what a Birthday type Pokémon looks like. :thinking:

this thread is BEAUTIFUL

happy birthday friend!

Thank you Chase! :D

I love this thread

happy bday lycan!! hope you have a great day today!

Thanks Angie!!

vulpix.png
    Not enough Sandshrew.

Happy B-Day man. I'll be getting this again later this year if I live that long.

Mozilla uses Suspicious Ice Cream on Lycan!
    Its Super Effective!!
    Lycan faints!!

vulpix.png
    Oops?

Lucario-aww.png
    "Oh my goodness. My dear Mozilla, why don't you take a bite of this Persim Berry? You look a little confused."

(Thank you!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANS, I'm glad we've had the opportunity to reconnect more recently <3 You're a wonderful friend and I hope you have the best of birthdays today! Hope you get to play all the board games you want and that you don't have to spend it teaching kids, make sure to relax today and have a good one. :D

THANKS SOPHIE!! <3 I didn't have to teach, but it's still a Monday so that unfortunately means having to attend lectures all day bleh. I had to do with playing cards with a couple of friends during lunch break. It was still fun time nevertheless!

TrGHWW6.png
    : "Happy Birthday Lycanthropy! While it's not much, I have been working on a certain something, since I've been spending a lot of time on the sidelines. If I was an Azumarill, this would be easier to do, but I'll give this my best shot. Hope you enjoy it!"

Coral mysteriously moves to B19 and aims her Hydro Pump ability upward in the form of a fountain.

What a marvelous performance, thank you Tails and Coral! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYCAN you are so amazing, but to be fair not quite as amazing as this thread! ;D

Haha honestly though, you're one of the coolest and most talented people ever and I really look up to you! I know that suspicious ice cream was a gift but uh, they're Sandshrew, old habits die hard (as will you if you take a bite ;))

Felix sprints to K17 and creates a mini fireworks display with Spark

HWoUs08.png
    "You're my hero, Mr. Lycario!"

WOW, defeated by a thread, now that's humiliating. Guess I still have something to strive for then. :]

Ahahah, I see what you did there. Time to bring out my secret weapon! *dons a Pecha Scarf and takes a bite*

Nah moves a random tile and wishes Lycan a happy birthday =)

Lycario moves to an adjacent tile and bows to say thanks. :D

Happy birthday Lycan! I haven't been participating in FTE for a few months, but I figure now is as good a time as any to rejoin the fight. The fact that you managed to design this game and keep it going for this long is seriously amazing, so keep it going for a long time to come :)

OMG Syntthetix! Welcome back!! And wow, what an amazing timing too. ;D Thanks a bunch!

Mags floats to a random corner and uses Thunder for the fire works show. It's Super Effective!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(This thread is awesome by the way...lol.)

(Of course I get ninja'd again while replying to this thread...)

Thanks Caite!! Actual lightning huh, that should definitely make a spectacular show! :D

Last edited:
    Back