• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite holiday song?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    "Silent Night" is my favorite song.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Oh this one is tough. I like three different songs. But I'll go with "Silent Night".

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • "Baby it's Cold Outside."

Frankly... I only like it because I never realized how creepy it was until I grew up. I thought it sounded so nice when I was kid, but then you get older and start reading between the lines of the lyrics. It's like a life lesson about growing up.

Someone please save that woman...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I like Baby Please Come Home.

especially if it's by Anberlin.

However, I highly recommend you get Pentatonix's That's Christmas To Me album because come on guys it is literally the best.

Years
  • My favorite song is the Mannheim Steamroller version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I know, it's not the Carrie Underwood vocal version that's most popular. :p I'm a sucker for orchestra music and I listen to my Mannheim Steamroller Christmas Extraordinaire album every December, especially when I decorate~
    This song in particular is really calming and beautiful. It captures the magic of Christmas to me perfectly.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Carol of the WAA.

Because seriously, it's Waluigi. Waluigi makes EVERYTHING better, even Christmas music.

"So Santa, bring your presents, 'cause Waluigi does not want coal yet again."

Instant classic right here.

Honorable mention goes to "The 12 Pains of Christmas" which perfectly expresses the true spirit of the holiday season - a combination of frustration, annoyance, and aggravation that basically drives people off the deep end.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS
    AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR
    OH BY JOLLY HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR

I'll be home for Christmas also has a special place in my heart.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I've become fond of Pentatonix and their Christmas songs. My favorite is definitely The Christmas Song. And even though it sounds like harassment in this modern day and age, I still enjoy Baby it's Cold Outside. Believe it or not, the context of that song was very innocent when it was new.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm not sure if Wizards in Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra counts, but it's definitely one of my recent favorites! Thanks to both Hopeless Masquerade and PrincePuffin. (:

Spoiler:

There's also the good ol' ones such as A Holly Jolly Christmas, White Christmas, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Give Love on Christmas Day by the The Jackson 5. (:

Back