• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that make you happy?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Cute things make me happier now that i'm learning to be more confident about liking them :) (i struggled with my confidence over that for years...)

Korrina still makes me happy too as long as I can keep enjoying her peacefully.

The color pink also makes me happy cuz it's my favorite color and I just can't help that and i'm learning to be okay with it more and more ^_^

Also, my dog has always made me feel at least a little happier, even when I had confidence issues. I love walking him still too. In the past it sometimes was the only thing that cheered me up (till i got into korrina). He's helped me hang in there.

I also have a book called The Language Of Teenagers that I really feel good about everytime after reading. It talks a lot about believing in yourself more (and, overall, Self Acceptance). I think my mental age is more like that of a teenager than a 27 year old O.o (i do have aspergers, so being young for my age makes sense....)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oddly, as lazy as I sometimes am, I feel like being productive makes me happy. It makes me feel like I'm contributing towards something bigger and better, y'know?

That being said, I feel like accomplishing a certain goal is what makes me happiest above all. Whether that be good marks on my assignments or generally just positive feedback, I always feel like I've accomplished something by going beyond initially what I expected.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Books are a huge one. I've got piles and piles and piles. My bookshelf is a small forest. Nice covers outwards, torn backs inwards. Empty wallet at the bottom, because books are expensive and buying two or three every week isn't a great idea.

Years
  • Music and getting my own way. Anything south of that and I'm gnawing on the walls.

But if we're talking country music then furniture starts to fly.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Korrina, Pokemon, my dog, and I suppose cute things and being adorable tend to make me happy too (i know at least the color pink does :3 i love cuteness, i think it is awesome, but i still hold hurt from how much i used to be picked on for it....) xD;

baire

many such cases
    Years
  • listening to the sound of rain falling
    THIS!!!!!!
    honestly just love the sound of rain lightly pattering against my window. sometimes when it's raining I'll play Chopin's Raindrop prelude (op 28 no 15) and enjoy the atmosphere while I get some work done or read or something

being alive and knowing that there's so much interesting stuff that I could be doing makes me happy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I've started to appreciate sleep more. Not only does it feel good to relax and let your dreams take over, you forget all the crap you have to worry about during those brief moments. And it passes the time fairly quick. So the next day comes rolling in and the week doesn't feel as much of a drag.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    - laying with my kitties on a lazy sunday and reading while they snooze on my legs
    - a warm cup of tea or coffee when i first get to work
    - discussing films and watching them
    - finding a really great album when i wasn't expecting it
    - drives at sunset
    - sitting at the beach and watching the waves
    - seeing lots of flowers bloom in the spring
    - reading and learning new subjects (currently reading a lot about comparative theology and virology/microbiology)
    - watching jeopardy w my love after a long day
    - painting or drawing something i didn't think i could

these are a few of my favorite things~

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • My friends, a good well-earned feast with friends, being productive, getting a good amount of rest, journaling, and listening to Pink Floyd with my eyes closed.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • ^ Fairy's post, honestly, put a smile on my face :D ^

I was also gonna post that I feel happy when people show they have respect for girlyness.

Anti girlyness people really upset me :'(
    No one should hate cute and innocent pink stuff O___O;; thats just plain MEAN.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • When someone says they like my work. Especially considering I'm an emotionally frail novice artist.

Back