• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Years
  • if you would've asked me this a few months ago i would've said pizza with zero hesitation, but these days? i can live with boneless chicken for the rest of my life tbh

Years
  • mcdonald's burgers? only thing i can think of right now that i wouldn't mind eating all the time.

my arteries won't last beyond 32 for sure, but oh well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • sushi but i'm not original here lol it's got a lot of variety and i don't think i would feel gross every time i eat it. i love pizza but i think i'd vomit on day two...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pizza for sure. Endless variation will keep me interested ^^

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • When I was seven, I had pizza for three days and went like two months without the crave for it. Pizza has fallen down my tastes tier lists ever since.

Boring answer, but do salads count? You can add chicken or whatever you want to it. Almonds, you name it! Variation, and you don't gain much weight/that general unhealthy ickiness(looking at the long-term).

Back