• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Time of the Year?

Years
    • Seen today
    What part of the year is your favorite?

My favorite part is the last 2 weeks of December because everyone is in a happier mood.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • I'd say Jan/Feb because for us its summertime and because the beginning of the year feels most positive like there are many possibilities for the new year. Later on in the year its like 'where did the time go?'
    I do like December too though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Midsummer. Those few weeks in the middle of June where the skies never go dark and the sun almost doesn't go down. I love light.

Guess what time of year I feel the most depressed? That's right, Christmas :D December in Sweden is like living underground.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    april. i cant explain. good things just always happen to me in april

string555

Banned
    Years
  • During the Winter, I always feel really good during that time, even if some bad things happen. It must be the Slovak in me. :P

Years
  • December!! I feel so festive since xmas is coming up and everyone else around me seems to share the same sentiment. Everyone seems a lot happier, which in turn makes me happy.

also mid fall. I don't do well with extreme heat and humidity, which is what NYC summers tend to be /:, so it's reaaally refreshing when that finally starts to change.

Sparkin

It's gotta be late in the year, august-december. That's when the good stuff happens

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    whenever it's not cold

so not now basically

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I really like winter.
    But I also really like spring.
    I used to love summer, but recently I have decided I hate being in hot weather, and my summers have been awful the last few times.
    So yeah, I hate summer.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • My favourite time of year is an elusive period in November; it occurs after all the leaves have fallen and the grass has yellowed, but before the snow falls. On a mild, cloudy day, it creates such a calm, quiet, peaceful scene. We don't always get this; winter sometimes comes early and it snows before the right conditions for this are met. I suppose the fact that this time of year isn't even guaranteed helps make it that much better when it does manifest.

More generally, I have to say mid-fall and early winter are my favourite times of the year. Saying October to December would be a safe call, assuming we don't get a frigid winter kick-off (which does happen, sadly).

Years
  • Spring. It's neither too hot nor too cold usually and it's just before the irritating pre-Christmas lunacy begins. Christmas itself is lovely, but that lead up... I hate it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Definitely between the end of November to the end of January! My exams finish by the end of November so I end up having a lot of free time until the end of January. It's the only time of the year where I really have a proper break to do what I like and it's also when my birthday + Christmas falls so I always look forward to it. :D

Back