• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your Holiday wishlist?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
large.jpg

Yep, it's getting close to that time of year again~

I want Tom Hiddleston a pair of Skull Candy wireless earphones. <3 I like my current ones, but I have better luck with Skull Candies than any other set of them.

What's on your Holiday wishlist?​

Last edited by a moderator:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Some Amazon gift cards so I can buy more music.

Years
Shirts and ties. That's all. But probably cropped shirts. But not... you know, exposed midriff because that is despicably disturbing. So like, short sleeves with small patterns, if any. And just black ties, probably. Naked ladies are so un-bourgeois and I don't want naked men on my ties.

I try and get a pineappley shirt and it's eighty fucking dollars, and I think I could just literally use an old white shirt, cut off the sleeves and draw pineapples on the whole thing. What makes their pineapples so expensive, anyway?

... failing that, which I very well may or may not, I want to go to fucking Eton but I'll settle for a sandwich.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i already know what my nana is getting me but i have no idea what my mom is getting me, she's gonna surprise me with stuff based off my interests. my boyfriend's mom also got me some things but i have no idea what it is, and my boyfriend got me a tshirt im pretty sure but idk what it is o-o

im mostly hoping for lots of youtuber merch or like, mlp merch or something of the like.

Years
I know two things I would like for certain: a new desk chair and a new drawing tablet. There was a third thing I thought I wanted, but I don't remember what it is right now. Must not have been that important. I just know I could really use a new chair, and the drawing tablet I've been using has been getting slightly fidgety, so time for a newer one.

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I want gift cards to places to buy clothes (It feels selfish but I have an... extremely particular preference in clothing and people rarely buy me clothes I like lol. Its a combination of sensory issues and just being really weird about aesthetic stuff), any Kirby merchandise, annnnnddd maybe Lets Go Eevee!

Years
octopath traveler
bravely second
itunes gift cards

I don't have a strong desire for material things, but those would be on the list if people asked I suppose aha. Really liked Octopath from the demo and would like to continue it, restarted BD since I never finished and want to play the sequel afterwards, and iTunes gift cards are always nice for my rhythm games hahaha.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Probably just a few stickers to put on my laptop! Usually I'd have a longer list but my family went all out for my birthday so I would be happy, even if I didn't get anything. :D I would ask for a book or two but I can't imagine when I'd get proper time to read any of them in the near future.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
A PlayStation Vita with a copy of Persona 4. I really want to try the earlier entries in that excellent series.

Back