• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normally, I sleep naked... buck naked!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Kudos to The Santa Clause movie for the title.

So, do you wear anything to bed? What do you usually wear?

I sleep usually in a t-shirt and undies. XD I actually find it comforting because I get hot during the night, so I usually wear as much light clothing as I can... and it usually works for me.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • all i wear is underwear, if i wear anything its because i forgot to take them off before i got knocked out

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Full attire

Sometimes still in my jacket and shoes.

That's usually when I get home in the afternoon and fall asleep. At night, I'm still clothed, but I won't wear shoes to sleep. Sometimes my jacket if it's cold enough.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kudos to The Santa Clause movie for the title.

So, do you wear anything to bed? What do you usually wear?

I sleep usually in a t-shirt and undies. XD I actually find it comforting because I get hot during the night, so I usually wear as much light clothing as I can... and it usually works for me.

Same. The heat in this apartment is really good, but it's too much under a cover, though I just sleep in underwear. Plus I find it hard to move in pajamas?

Years
  • I just wear whatever I already had on, sometimes will change to more comfortable pants. It's comfortable and the best way to stay at a comfortably warm temperature.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Fully-clothed, I don't bother with pajamas. Its not what I would wear out though, just oversized, comfy clothes that probably show some wear. Right now I'm in yoga pants, a t-shirt and a fleece as I drift off to dreamland. My bedroom slippers are at the foot of the bed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    I sleep with my clothes on, like Jeans and shirt and all.
    i often find myself also sleeping with my hoodie in winters and autumns.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Ever since I had my surgery to get my pacemaker I sleep in nothing but my undies. When I still had the gauze on my chest my shirts rubbing and pulling at it would drive me crazy so I started sleeping without one and one less clothing lead to another...lol. I can't sleep buck naked though as I find that to be gross if you know what I mean......even if it is my own bed.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • T-shirt and underwear during summer, full on pajamas and socks during winter. It's cold as fuck.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A tank top in summer and a t-shirt at any other time, with sleeve length depending of the cold outside. And only that :D

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I always sleep butt naked, it feels much more comfy that way, and freeing too!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • at home im infamous for losing my drawers with my shirt on, most nights end up that way just ask my husband

in shared hotels like with family i have a uniform pajama set i got for free from eva air, apparently business class flights give you stuff like that (didnt have one, mother-in-law did and she didnt want them)

Back