• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you a nsfw person?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Well, I used to be pretty crazy and rude, people used to like that about me or hate it. But these days I mostly keep to myself and try to be quiet lol.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Not really? I?m not usually like that unless I?m with people I consider myself very close with. And even then I know when not to say that kinda stuff and whatnot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I?m as innocent as the kittens in OT?s splash :3

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I tend to be fairly prudish at times so no, I don't consider myself particularly nsfw.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • No. If the conversation becomes vulgar, I'll turn the other way. I feel far too out of place around NSFW people, and it disturbs me when someone I admire turns out to be one.

Call me prudish, I don't know, I just... have an innocent view on things.

TY

too innocent to be nsfw, although is my silliness also not safe for work?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I swear a lot but that's about it. My swear filter is the only one that's broken. :P

Back