• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's 10 PM, gotta go to bed. *yawns* G'night.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    What time do you usually sleep? Do you sleep past midnight or sleeping early? And do you have a consistent pattern of sleeping time, or having varied patterns?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Me??? Well, I tend to stay up longer than I should >.> And then I some how make it on five hours sleep. And it's only varied unless I don't have my laptop. Then I go to bed at like midnight or even earlier.

yeah I'm weird I know

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    When I'm working the next morning, I go to bed around 2 and get up at 8:05am, when I'm not working the next morning I just go to bed whenever. 3, 4, whatever takes my fancy.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I go to bed around 9-10 usually, especially if I work the next morning. If I don't work the next morning then it is more like whenever, although even then it usually ends up being around 9-10 anyways. :P

Years
    I like to stay up, a lot. As a result my sleep patterns get really awkward to the point where I forget when I should go to sleep. Sometimes even the weather can make it hard for me to sleep well.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I don't have a set schedule. I'll pretty much go to sleep 12 hours before I have to go to work. If I go to work at 9PM..I go to sleep at 9AM and vice versa.

Years
    Usually around midnight or so, under normal circumstances. It's pretty consistent, too. Most of the time, if I'm not dead tired, that's when I drag myself to bed.

I'm off of work for the next 3 weeks, though, so I'll probably go to bed no earlier than midnight... more likely 1-3AM. When I don't need to get up early all the time, that's when I tend to want to go to sleep.

Years
    Ever since the summer term started, I've been sleeping pretty consistently around midnight. Sometimes that means only have 5-6 hours of sleep in order to have a small work out being heading off to school; all my classes are generally early in the morning, the earliest being at 8. But other days I'll manage to get a decent amount of 7-8 hours.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    When I have school, I tend to sleep around 11 even if my parents think I'm asleep around 9-10 :/ When there's no school, I sleep when I feel really tired.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I just stay up however long I feel like, even if I've got something important to do the next day.

That can be anywhere from 12am to 12pm the next day, maybe longer. All-nighters are very common for me as well.

I'm usually good on any amount of sleep, or lack thereof, so I don't have an issue with bedtimes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    No matter what I have the next day, I'll go to bed around 2 AM. Even if I have to wake up at school at 7, I go to sleep around 2.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Depends if I have school or not.

If I do, I sleep 8 or 8:30 PM (Babyish, eh?) if I don't then I sleep at midnight, or rarely even past it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    If I have work the next day, then I usually try to go to bed at around eleven. If I don't have anything going on to get up early for, then any time is fair game, which is usually around two or three in the morning.

Years
    In most cases, I'll go to bed whenever I want to and depending on how tired I am. I usually do try to set a bedtime though if I have things to do the next morning, such as get up and go to school.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
    I usually fall asleep around 10:30 or 11:00. I'm usually the only one still up at this time. I try to to go to sleep earlier, but I'm such a night owl that it's almost impossible.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    between 10:30-12 which usually depends on how early I have work the next day. Now that it's summertime though I've been staying up later, last night I ended up staying out until 5:30am which I regretted as soon as I got home but somehow I woke up at 11 completely refreshed so whatever.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I go to bed around 10:00 or any normal hour, I'll wake up an hour later. I have no idea why that happens. Then I stay up until like 5:00 despite trying to fall back asleep and then I sleep until noon. I dunno what's up.

Back