• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Jellicent or Jellicent?

Which Jellicent do you prefer?

• Dashing Gentleman

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Elegant Lady

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Jellicent or Jellicent?
    Jellicent or Jellicent?
    Jellicent or Jellicent?

Which form of Jellicent do you prefer? The Dashing Gentleman on the left, or the Elegant Lady on the right?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I always liked the male Jellicent a little more, because I find its enormous mustache a bit funny.

Years
    The male Jellicent, no question. As some of the people above me have all mentioned, that mustache is awesome. x3 Seriously that thing is so funny, while I find the female Jellicent look bitter in comparison.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I personally prefer the male Jellicent, because of its color scheme and the Pringles face.

Years
    I love both genders of Jellicent, but like the others said the male is the one I'd pick slightly more. Gotta love his Pringles mustache!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I've always preferred the female Jellicent, simply for the reason that the male variant always seemed so ridiculous to me haha.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I honestly love both of their designs, however, I voted for the lady Jellicent because that is a very nice shade of pink and it doesn't scream "water Pokemon" because it's blue, unlike the gentleman Jellicent.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Ms. Elegant Princess (she does look like one, just look at her!) Jellicent wins my heart. She has a lovely shade of pink and a pretty dress-like appearance that goes very well with the crown on her head.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    The male's moustache = win. I also prefer blue over pink :P Besides, female Jellicent have odd mouths. Their crown is a nice touch, though.

I prefer the male variant because he reminds me of the Pringles guy so I nicknamed my male Jellicent, Pringles. :)

CANNOT UNSEE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back