• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[icon]ification

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    t5TrJMQ.png

delete the rest this is the only one we need

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

• now, pc starts to divert from the old crappy vbulletin forum to the future. it all starts here. it be no time before we see mentions, hashtags, and blog post likes in the future :3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • This! Its so cool! for Hiroshima for getting this implemented you do such a great job!

Nakala Pri

The Hidden thanks you for this awesome

You deserve a

NOW LOOK!! I'M JUST GONNA DO THIS FOREVER >:( Your fault! XD (i love u jake oh ill sing u sweet songs of dying cats until u embrace me in those wimpy arms)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yay, this is a great addition!

Spamming birthday cake on every birthday thread from now on~

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Yay!

You can even use them as links! (Click below to refresh the page!)

Edit: Why no icons?
    Edit 2: nvm

Last edited:

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Is there supposed to be icons in the OP? I can't see any icons anywhere. Am I broken? My curiosity must be satisfied... I'm having to resort to text-based faces just so I can see them. 8'(

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    These are cool, now we have a more unique way to link to songs and programs like skype and spotify! Thanks guys.

Back