• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 14 fun and colourful years!

Sirfetch’d

tumblr_m3ihzlYdL81qd87hlo1_500.gif

..it's already the 23rd in some places so..

Happy 14th PCversary, Angie! While I haven't been around nearly as long as you have I think it is pretty easy for me to see the impact you've had on this forum over the years. You've been such a bright spot in my life and for so many other people here on PC. I really hope this is just the start of your PC adventure and that you will continue to be with us for many many many more anniversary celebrations. Here is to at least 14 more!

Years
  • Happy PCversary!

That's a huge accomplishment Angie! Loyal to the community for 14 years and going strong, Congratulations to the Shaymin mod! This place wouldn't be the same without you here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy PCVersary! You're a delightful presence indeed, and I hope you continue to be with us for years to come!

Last edited:
    Years
  • thanks guys n.n it's been a wild 14 years and I don't really have plans of leaving anytime soon, so im stuck here for now i suppose!

Back