• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    I think the cosmos are aligning according to...someone. Hence why some of us (including myself) are on edge. Also, I hear tomorrow is a new moon, but that's just what I heard. Idk, how true any of this is.

I don't believe in cosmic energy or stuff like that, but I really don't know now to be honest.

Years
    Same here, I don't really believe in horoscopes or planets aligning effecting us directly. Where the sun was when you were born means literally nothing.
    That said, I won't be mean to those who do, and it's kinda fun to learn.

Years
    astrology doesn't really mean anything but it genuinely is a lot of fun seeing the theory of how different astrological signs are supposed to interact with each other lol

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    snow.... something i wish i can see in my lifetime :c

Gurl we got 30+ inches of it this Winter all you had to do was ask!

I promise you'd get really sick of it really quickly though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I think after the big freeze we had a couple months ago, I think I'm good without snow in my life and I'll never talk crap about how hot it gets here in TX again. xD

Years
    Crowdfund Angies ticket to come to Canada.
    As for me, I dislike it too as it's just plain inconvenient. You ever try walking with like 10-20cm of snow on the ground? It takes double the effort. I won't talk about ice.

That being said, it was fun as a kid. I could literally get on the roof of my house via huge snow drifts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    still think you have more reason to say what is: snow than zach over there on the last page loool

Years
    okay but what i saw doesn't really count!

still kinda mad about february how like 99% of the country was cold and there i was outside in flip flops and 81 degrees

Back