• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    • Seen today
    I hated moving too. Especially when it meant arriving at a new school or bus stop and not knowing anybody.

Years
  • when i recently moved into the new place here, i was... spent. @_@; had to move a ton of stuff, toss out more stuff, and it's... stressful, indeed. had to stay at a hotel because the mattress wasn't set up yet and i refused to sleep on the floor, orz

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I hated having to move and its been 4 years since I moved and a lot of stuff till just recently have still been in the same spot as when we first moved in. Though now that Mom has since passed away and I'm not working I'm just tired of stuff just....EVERYWHERE and started going through and cleaning things up.

Years
  • we have to toss a lot of things too, but my brother is helping us with everything so it's not too bad. We can finally use our own washer and he may get use out of the spare ramp.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I haven't had proper cake for a long time.
    I've been having serious writer's block which is very unusual for me. I'm not beating myself up though, I'm sure it'll pass!
    Doing other things to distract yourself for a couple weeks can definitely help. Hope you'll get over that block soon! ^-^

pkmin3033

I have some smol fairy cakes in the cupboard, but I only get proper cake on my birthday really. Not got a super massive sweet tooth like I used to though…

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    They don't sell cakes in my near vicinity, sadly. Having no place to put a proper oven on also doesn't help. ^^"

Back