• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Disagree if you do any kind of sport. Otherwise, I agree with the fact that you "should", but me, I don't at all lol. Well, I kinda do home to uni and vice versa almost everyday but it's pretty near, so I guess it doesn't really count.

You should shower everyday

Years
    Mostly Agree, simply because it doesn't have to be a shower imo
    Baths are fine too.

Scarlet/Violet should've had level scaling for the Gyms/Titans/Team Star bases.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Disagree. It's just better to play the game using multiple teams instead, which is easier, more fun, and gives you to chance to use everything that you like.

Agree or disagree: Android is better than iPhone.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Meh.
    I have never had anything Apple-related so I cannot compare... But as a rule of thumb, I don't like Apple devices, because you need to have the whole collection for them to be strictly superior to the combination of others. And of course, I have an Android :)

Videogames are pretty boring currently.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Agree. There's a lot of decisions that are clearly done for the sole reason of upping profit margins. They just try to see with how little they can get away with.

Christmas should come with snow.

Years
    For me December is my busiest work month of the year, and since I work outside; simply not having to work outside in the snow and iced over streets is actually not that bad. Though all the rain instead of snow isn't much better lol.
    Mixed feelings I guess. I do like snow, but having to work the really lengthy December days in it isn't that great. So unless it's magically only snowy on the actual Christmas days I'll disagree =P

People are too easily influenced by other people.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Disagree, new things happen and get invented absolutely all of the time. Everything is new under the sun!

We're living in a simulation and our programmers are just really really good.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Kinda agree. I think I've heart the term "post-truth society" a while ago. Basically, it doesn't matter what's true and what's not. It's all just ideological battles, instead.

The only person you should compare yourself to is your past self.

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. It's shameless and takes some of the soul away from it. It gets more extreme with each year.

Humanity shall land on mars before the year 2100

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You mean actual people? I don't see that happen. I hope not because it implies that we kinda gave up on Earth and are desperately searching for an alternative. Disagree.

Money will never go away.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Some time ago, I would have agreed, but after finding this video, I am no longer sure ^^"
    Spoiler:

Climate change shoudln't be the main concern for citizens.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I agree because it's pretty obvious that politics only exists to secure the rule of the powerful.

Products can not be considered art.
    Some time ago, I would have agreed, but after finding this video, I am no longer sure ^^"
    Spoiler:
    idk. ^^"
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Disagree. Stores do sell art products. Okay I might be thinking way too literally

It's important to understand other cultures when traveling abroad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Agree! Of course it is! And not only important, but also the best part of traveling abroad :)

Wine tastes best together with food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back