• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMANDAAAAAAA

Years
  • Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects.
    John: Hmmm. That sounds about right.

I can say that I am confident of your judgment, your presence in this forum, and the way you treat others. As a mod for The Welcome Lounge, you are most definitely well-placed. As for your namesake, there is no doubt you will live up to it, a beacon for goodwill and consensus. Here's to best wishes and a successful tenure!

...to be honest though who didn't expect this to happen? ;)

Dipu: Now that John's finished being all prim and proper, I'll add some insanity to this celebration post!

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDAAAA. You cannot comprehend how insanely happy I am. For you. For the entire staff team. And primarily for all the new members that will join PC. I knew a LONG time ago that this moment would one day come, and now that it has, I seriously cannot stop smiling. You are a perfect fit for TWL, and you will do JUST fine. You've been a spectacular member ever since you first joined PC, and I'm just oh so happy for you. <3

I'm tempted to make some synergy with Sheep joke here, but I can't think of anything. D: You'll be spectacular, and the transition to moderator will be a piece of cake for you.

Congratulations once again, cuz. <3
    ^ much this from me too. Much love from John and Dipu :3 Onward, ho!

#synersheep2014 we'll promote you to smod if you guess who made the title right!

Years
  • OMG OMG Amanda congrats bby <33333

I knew you would fit so well with working with Janna, and I wish you the best of luck in your time as a mod here! I'm so proud of seeing you on staff :D

Years
  • AMANDAAAAAAA
    AMANDAAAAAAA

omggg congrats! I was sure it'd happen eventually, but waiting over a week for you to finally get promoted was tough. But it happened and aaaaaaaaaaa I am very happy. :D YOU WILL BE GREAT!! ♥

I wish I could write tons of paragraphs and leave lots of gifs but I have to go to class soon. urgh, but I will spam you later tonight when I return!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hooray for Sheeps and Pandas!

AMANDAAAAAAA

AMANDAAAAAAA

And ducks!

Welcome to the team, Amanda the Panda~ This tiger is glad to see you on board! <33

TY

Now i am forced to join th flow, oh god no ;P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • OH MY GOSH I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENS SOON. Congrats Amanda. Looking at your TWL activity I knew you were perfect for the job. Your greetings are extraordinary and very helpful to new users too. You'll be a perfect partner with Sheep, I just know it. Best of luck to you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Saw it coming from a looooong way. You are perfect for being a TWL mod, Amanda. It's the best section to mod it, and this is coming from personal experience! <3 I would say "go pwn dem noobs" but you have such an enthusiastic aura that spreads around the section, and your helpfulness to the new members goes above and beyond expectations. ^__^

Congrats, Amanda. I love you. You will do wonderfully well in that section. You will have sooo much fun in it. I know I did, and Janna will say the same!

you can PM me your siggy if you want me to add an extra star on it lmao

Sirfetch’d

I called this happening weeks ago! Once again, Congrats Amanda! You are going to excel at this 100% :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    So my pair is now a moderator. I remember how [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter] felt when her pair became a mod. I'M EXCITED. CONGRATULATIONS LOVE <3 :)

Now my sister & I are paired to mods :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    omgomgomg AMANDA<333333 your posts at twl are really heartwarming and welcoming to those new members out there imo, and all of us here should agree :333 CONGRATS ON GETTING BOLD BLUE :] and all the best with modding, we'll all be rooting for you \o/ now go enjoy yourself in the staff yea....

Years
  • Amanda, I am so proud of you my gurl!

I remember the first day we met, I was one of your first friends here, you became staff on the server and made a heavy contribution to the community, and now you are modding one of my fave sections on the forums alongside another great person (I mean Sheep) who is also very friendly and heartwarming like you.

The Welcome Lounge is a section where you have to deal with new members every day, and I hope your promotion can get my activity in there rising again since I spent two weeks away with computer issues. Enjoy the most of that awesome bold blue, and all the other fun modly stuff. I can't believe my little gurl is all grown-up now!

Do an awesome job, and I'm sure I'll get active there once again!

~ [supporter]Hikari[/supporter]

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    CONGRATS AMANDA

I saw you getting modded this morning, but I was on my phone. So I'm sorry for the 6 hour late congratulating! I think everyone else has covered what I was going to say but I agree with all of them. You definitely deserve it, are definitely going to do a good job and definitely going to make TWL 1000x better. And that's pretty hard considering how epic TWL is already. Congrats Amanda, have a panda! (yay rhymes!)

AMANDAAAAAAA

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Amanda, I have seen it coming that you'll get modded at The Welcome Lounge one day, and I hope you can make PC friendlier, and do your best ok! Congrats for the modship Amanda ^^

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • The welcome lounge is such a perfect fit for you, girl!

I remember when we first started talking, and I was trying to be all fancy and eloquent, and you got on me about it! To this day, you remain, to me, one of the easiest people to talk to. Both by always being a lift to spirits, and by being a genuinely friendly person.

Amanda, you're gung ho, an altruist, and an overall amazing person, congratulations! They couldn't have chosen a better person for the job! =D

Back