• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amusment Parks?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    What is your favorite Amusment Park to go too?

For me it would be Disneyland I grew up going there. I go there once a year for my Birthday and always have fun. My favorite ride there would have to be Star Tours the Adventure Continues.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The closest one, and arguably one of the best I think, is Cedar Point. I like roller coasters, but lately I've been getting quite motion sick even after a couple rides. There's really nothing worse than feeling like you're about to throw up but don't. I still have a good time though haha.

Shhmew

Years
  • I love amusement parks! But I couldn't really tell you my favorite... I've only been to two.

Disneyland was a horrible experience for me, but only because my parents wouldn't quit screaming at each other and my mom and sister caught the stomach flu. (I had it once we got back...) I think I could enjoy it if I tried going back again without them.

I also went to one in Missouri called Silver Dollar City. Was pretty simple, but fun. [: I have a feeling there's muuuch better amusement parks out there though. I'd definitely love to visit more in the future~

Years
  • The only one I've been too, sadly, is Canada's Wonderland ;___; As much as I'd like to travel to different amusement parks, the Leviathan is more than enough of an adrenaline rush for me DX That doesn't keep me from riding it 4 times and the Behemoth another like 5 XD I've never had a particularly bad experience with roller coasters or rides, just after not going on one for a while, it's slightly nerve racking.

Years
  • Let's see, i've been to Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Florida so many times, so that's typical fare. And i've been to Dorney and Hershey Parks a few times before also.

But I went to Cedar Point in July, since my sister lives in Ohio. I really wanted to go, so we did, and it was nothing short of amazing. GateKeeper and Millennium Force were both absolute boss.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I live near Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios Hollywood, and Sea World. Sea World is the closest to me, so I can just go to and from (and with a FUN CARD YES.) in a breeze. ;3

I do enjoy Knotts Berry Farm though, it's a theme park based on the Peanuts characters, and it has AWESOME RIDES like this one: the xcelerator.

Amusment Parks?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I go to Universal Studios quite frequently. However, my favorite is Cedar Point. They have the most roller coasters in the world and if you can get past the wait, it's awesome.

Yukari

I've only been to Dollywood, It's a good amusement park though.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I LOVE amusement parks, and more specifically, roller coasters. For a while I actually wanted to be a roller coaster designer until I figured out that I hate math.

Anyway, we have a "local" park that's one the biggest one in the northwest. I say "local" because it's still a bit of a drive, but they have four coasters and they're all so much fun. I want to go back and ride them all! :D

I also want to go to some bigger parks and ride some mega-coasters because I have a need for speed.

Years
  • For the most part I hate amusement parks actually but Seaworld and Dreamworld on the Gold Coast aren't terribly bad and Ocean Park in Hong Kong is okay but it doesn't really count as an amusement park I don't think. I'm terrified of heights and don't get the excitement of being thrown around at rapid speeds (which is really the focus of every ride) so rides really don't do much for me so for me to enjoy an amusement park there needs to be plenty of other things there to interest me.

I have to tell you though, I hated Disneyland. My God it was boring.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've been to most amusement parks in California, but Disneyland takes the cake as my favorite in terms of theming and ride quality.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I went to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World in Florida multiple times when I lived near by. Loved them all. Epcott at Disney World is probably my favorite, though. I would drop a truckload of money on souvenirs there if I could, haha.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Haven't been to many parks, even though I love Rollercoasters. =D Living in a small country has it downsides. XD

Best I visited are Walibi World Holland and Phantasialand.

Years
  • Disneyland and Disney World are the best ever. I would seriously go there everyday if I could.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I particularly don't have any favorite; in-general, I love them all. :] Most recent amusement park I've went to would be Six Flags; got there sometime around 10am, and left at 5pm.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I've only ever been to one in my whole life. It's the only one that's even relatively close to me, and that's Dollywood! The rollar coasters there are awesome! The other rides are fun, also. But the only problem with it is that it is VERY expensive. VERY expensive ($10 for one person below 13, about 17 for one below 18, and about 20 for anyone above 18. Like $15 for a personal size pizza, and $10 for a drink. So much money is spent there.)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Universal Studios or Kings Dominion! I love the theme-rides at the former and the thrilling roller coasters at the latter. Such exhilarating experiences!

Back