• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    Me. Been sitting here for the last 3 hours. Please come open the door I'm cold and scared.

What color is the sky right now?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, and all it's lovely inhabitants. Yay me!

Is ancient egypt just an ancient myth?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually, it's older than you think. Pyramids where built by dinosaurs, around 200 million years BC.

How is your 1-million-subscriber Youtube channel doing?

Years
    1 million subscribers? pffffft, that was like 3 weeks ago dude. I'm at 100 Million now.
    My success is all thanks to my reaper glaceon copypasta. You know... subscribe, or else.... it comes for your soul 😈

Do you remember the great forgetting?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes. It's a holiday that happens on December 32nd.

Do you remember the secret password?

Years
    About 6 centuries from now (602 years, 7 months, 23 days and 2 hours as of this post). They haven't invented your infinite chocolate generator machine yet, but they are confident they will be able to make one by then! 😊

Doctor, WHO?!

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

I guess he's an owl.

Two bars walk into a bar. What happens next?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The two bars (the beer shop) start singing the (music) bar they've just found. But a bar is very short. So they start improvising a whole 14-minute song, including two solos.

Have you prepared your speech for tomorrow?

Years
    There's no need. I'll just have my body double do it. I've been receiving these threats by mail, I ain't appearing in public.

Could you show me how that trick you just did works?

Years

😂😂😂

The two bars (the beer shop) start singing the (music) bar they've just found. But a bar is very short. So they start improvising a whole 14-minute song, including two solos.

Have you prepared your speech for tomorrow?

I have actually. It's 857 pages long and will take around 19 hours to get through if I'm really quick. Thanks for volunteering to listen attentively and take notes Cooler, it's much appreciated :)

What does gravity look like?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have actually. It's 857 pages long and will take around 19 hours to get through if I'm really quick. Thanks for volunteering to listen attentively and take notes Cooler, it's much appreciated :)
    Can't you just give me your notes instead? :D

Could you show me how that trick you just did works?
    Actually I can only do this thanks to the assistance of Arceus. You should ask it instead, I'll give you its email address.

What does gravity look like?
    Gravity is an effect of the curvature of spacetime. Thus, it looks like me curving my bed when I'm lying on it.

Is that spider watching you sleep?

Years
    Yes, I asked it to. I regularly find myself transformed into Alolan Ninetales after waking up, I wanna know what's causing it.
    Once I do, I'm gonna try and harness it and become a Glaceon with Ninetales' beautiful tails added =3
    I'll then be a Ten Tails and wield godlike powers. 😈

Have you heard about that new restaurant?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    The Lap of Luxury? Yes. Caters exclusively to pets. Turns all humans away. Seats the mammals in cardboard boxes with an option for an electric blanket. Heard really good things about their Salmon and Shrimp special. Might try sneaking in.

Which is a better disguise: Garfield, Hello Kitty, or Grumpy Cat?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello Kitty. Clearly the most threatening being in existence.

Why did Santa eat the presents?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Because he was starving to give everybody their presents.

Why?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Revenge. Did you see the look that worker gave? Oversalted those french fries on purpose. Rendered them inedible. Justifies dumping salt into their vehicle's gasoline tank.

Have you ever written a children's book?

Back