• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    To consume them for better knowledge absorption. I thought everyone knew this.

Would you like a glass of water?

Years
    • Seen today
    I consume all of the water from the entire earth. A glass does not suffice.

What's an amazing thing?

Years
    No I only act on facts. Like how if I don't say 'Praise the sun' before going to bed, the sun won't rise the next day. Yes, you all got me to thank for the sun rising every single day, you better thank me!

How many cosplay costumes do you have in your closet?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Wheat. Resembles hair when fully grown. Imagine owning the only building in your neighborhood with hair. Will make all the owners of bald homes jealous.

How did you place the ship in the bottle?

Years
    I just left some ship food in there, came back 3 hours later and there it was!

How many stars are in the night sky?

Years
    You mean there's non-iron underwear? 😉
    Spoiler:

Did you nibble on the gingerbread house?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes. Requires that as part of the home inspection. Tested the home's condition. Reports slightly too much cinnamon and insufficient molasses.

Bears news far worse than that, however. Violates every fire safety regulation in the books. Lacks proper ventilation too. Deems it unsuitable for gingerbread people habitation. Must condemn this house.

Forces you to demolish this house at your own expense. Knows someone -ahem- who could do it cheaply.

What moves would you know if you were a Pokemon?

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Explosion!!! :)

If you could reincarnate in another animal, what would you choose? i have no idea how i thought of this

Years
    In another animal? like reincarnate as a parasite or bacteria or something ? =o
    Idk... horses are probably spacious 😏
    a big body to take over and make my own! 😈

Could you get rid of Starlight's hairbrush for me? 😇

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Unfortunately no, we share a common interest (a VPP) and I somewhat fear her...
    Plus I heard Megan and she are in the same biker gang "The Moderators" so I fear retaliation.

What is there in the center of the Earth?

Wheat. Resembles hair when fully grown. Imagine owning the only building in your neighborhood with hair. Will make all the owners of bald homes jealous.
    I died XD

Years
    I somewhat fear her...
    😱

What is there in the center of the Earth?

I went there once, it turns out the earth is a giant cream egg, and the middle is made of tasty fondant! Unfortunately, the mole mutants love the taste of it too, and they are munching it at an alarming rate. This has caused the earth's integrity to change, allowing heat to move around more freely, and that is what caused global warming! True story, look it up!

Have you seen a feather in the wind?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I saw that birds use feathers to fly so I figured I'd just need some of them and everything would be fine. Reality is, though: you need glue too. Learnt that the hard way. :(

How many Elon Musks do you need to change a light bulb?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Every burger in existence, every grain of pipis, every dancing baby known to mankind. To change such a ghostly luminous invention would take too much energy, even for Elon really.

What bug would smell the coolest, in your opinion?

Last edited:
    Years
    The stinkbug. If I accidentally fart I can blame it on the bug =D
    The stinkbug is okay with it of course, it's following me around because I accidentally farted near it once! 😳

How many phones do I need to strap to my head to simulate VR ?

Back