• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Sun/ GS TLA
Radiant Historia
TES 3: Morrowind
Chrono Trigger
Xenoblade 2

Actually not 100% sure. I've played too many good games.

Will you ever plant a tree?

A tree probably not, but I've already planted seeds in my garden when I was young :)

If you could be reincarnated in an animal, which would you choose?

Jupiter. Really like its "physics", the layers of hurricanes, its red tornado. I never cared about Mars or Venus, even people fantasize about them having been life-prone in the past.
Besides, Jupiter has a satellite with water volcanos (Europa) and apparently, the consensus says that if there is life elsewhere in the Solar System, then it's the first place to check, because it has liquid water and conditions similar to our Earth's abysses :)

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life somewhere in the Universe? (Other than Earth lol)

Not yet, I am not a priority in society!

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

A computer is a machine that can be programmed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical operations automatically

what time zone are you currently in?

Basically sneaky matter. Or ninja matter if you prefer. We can't see it but it's probably there.

What is the wisdom of the imposter of the vent?

"Echo" is the fifth letter in the military alphabet.

Have you worked out recently, or at least gone for a walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back