• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bacon

bacon?

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    bacon

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • bacon

I like bacon but I'm not crazy about it either. I mostly prefer bacon in burgers and certain sandwiches, but it's so salty and greasy that by itself I don't care much for it! (similar to mayonnaise). Apple or hickory smoked bacon is delicious and it has to be cooked in a way that leaves it not too rubbery or too crisp. I never quite understood why bacon is marketed as a breakfast food and why eating bacon particularly for breakfast has become a culturally ingrained American custom. It's really salty junk food, but if you pair it with orange juice, unsalted potatoes or other high in potassium foods then that would keep your blood pressure from going up.

Just a rant from a pseudo-nutritionist :p

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I voted for all of them.

BACON BACON BACON

But seriously, I enjoy them on scrambled egg on toast and with pancakes. By themselves work too, but I have never really had them with anything else.

Sirfetch’d

I once had a doughnut topped with bacon bits. It was the GREATEST THING EVER :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Oh, the food.

I'm vegetarian so... no. Even when I ate meat, I barely ate pork products so it was always turkey bacon for me. Now, it's bacon made of textured soy protein. I like to call it facon (y'know... like fake + bacon).

Back