• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

beauty

Years
  • from what I've seen you are really good looking. what are you talking about? no homo i can just recognize a good looking guy

Personally, im not that great looking. Sometimes I look really good when i try. But my looks are naturally meh. Im tall with dark hair- thats about it. If I ever get into good shape, I could probably be better looking.

Guess you're in the 50% that like how I look then xD
    Thanks nonetheless

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • People say that I'm attractive, and I've never been told that I'm unattractive, but I'm quite plain looking--I hardly stand out in a crowd or anything. I have some decent features, but I don't do make up and the most I tend to do with my hair on any given day is tie it back with a scrunchy. I think I'm just average, really, which I'm pretty much fine with. I'd rather my looks not be the first/main thing people remember about me.

Years
  • There has only been a handful of people who have outright said I'm attractive, one way or another, and I think they were simply desperate, haha.

Ever since leaving university, I've developed a mindset where I could care less about others' opinions about my personality and behaviours. I happily accept that I am strange and quirky, which my boyfriend thankfully finds endearing and adorable.

Otherwise, I would not say I'm unattractive, just not any standout or memorable features that have heads turning.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i hardly ever wear make up, i do not even put on foundation or anything
    and i wish i was one of them amazingly pretty asian girls sometimes but
    ... i do think i am cute in several ways

- i got nice and pretty hair that i am proud of, although it can be a pain in the ass sometimes
    - i got a round face which i think is nice too
    - i am 1.63 cm, short/not tall but not too short either, i am a cute size
    - i am a helpful person
    - i care a lot, sometimes too much about people, call it annoying, i call it passion for life.

that's 5 things but i am sure gimmepie could fill up this list with lots of other things
    according to him i am gorgeous
    {XD}

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • people often tell me that i'm cute or attractive and sometimes i agree that i am but most of the time i just dont see it. i dont know. its very hard for me to take compliments in general.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i want to share something because it literally did not dawn on me until recently how messed up this is.

when i was younger i was very overweight and not attractive at all. i had a decent enough personality that i always had a good amount of friends in my grade and so i didn't face much bullying from my immediate peers, but kids who were older than me, strangers, and even some family members either bullied me or just presented my situation in a very negative way. I distinctly remember when i was 12 years old i accepted that no guy would ever want to be with me. When i started to develop feelings for guys in my class i would ignore the feelings to protect myself.

if i ever thought i was attractive when i was younger i seriously dont remember. it took YEARS to accept the way i look and that's just it, I just have accepted it. I don't think i am attractive, but i've become more confident within myself and just... got over it i suppose? ive been attracting very good looking men lately so i guess im doing something right

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    some people think i look good

some times i am one of them

Back