• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bidoof Island [Game Over, Epilogue Pending]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • We've stopped playing Mafia when we've started introducing these cool concepts that are barely recognizable as Mafia anymore :P

Years
  • I'm actually with Bard at the moment I think. Naku might be dying anyway but if we kill him we avoid lynching one of our own precious doofs allowing CopDoof another chance at finding a shiny.

[Kill] Nakuzami

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [KILL] Nakuzami

Nice shot Nimsy... even if it wasn't your original intent XD

Back to the game though, I like Bard's idea. It stops the maf from trying to save a teammate plus if we random lynch we're more likely to kill a friendly. :/

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I have no role yet, but heehee this is my join post.

Doofy, I made it. :B
    Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • While I do think it's silly to kick someone while they're down and bleeding and heartbroken, eh ... It's not like we have any other self-confirmed mafia.

Basically, voting for Naku amounts to a vote for a no-lynch. Is it silly? Yes, but for right now it's better than losing (potentially) two innocents by the next day phase. [Headbutt] Nakuzami, unless someone can convince me of a better idea.

Tl;dr lol hashtagyoloswag i mafia gud

bidoof_haters_gonna_hate_by_daysi_wolf-d33vs49.jpg

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • At this point the chances of actually managing to lynch anybody other than Naku are slim. Don't want to do it, but its either this or a random vote, and like I said, almost no chance of anybody else getting lynched at this point. So [Kill]: Nakuzami

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well there's really point in trying anything else with ya'll.

[kill] nakuzami

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • This is really dumb. All we're doing is kicking a dead body. We should be pursuing other leads, looking for new targets. And thus I will [VOTE]: Bardothen because this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
    Back