• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caffeinated Coffee or DECAFfeinated Coffee?

Your preference is...

• Caffeinated

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Decaffeinated

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I was going to make a topic about which is your favorite coffee brand, but soon realized that there were too many brands in relation to the FLAVORS! It all boils down to the question above.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • I live and die by my coffee in the morning. When it starts to look like a beautiful shade of hazel brown, that's just the right amount of cream. I don't like my coffee to be disgustingly sweet, but i don't want it to be too bitter, too. I used to drink Decaf when i started with coffee, but i grew past that.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Had a stint of drinking coffee in my 9th grade year of school. Didn't last but always picked caffeinated during that time.

Years
  • Is it bad that I can't tell the difference? That's how little I know about coffee lol. But from the few times I had it, probably decaf cause regular coffee made me way too jittery.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Caffeinated coffee. Then again, I drink coffee that comes in bags just like tea, so the amount of caffeine I get from that is negligible. I drink regular coffee once in a while, but only when I go out. The "real" stuff is way too strong for my taste.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I prefer caffeinated. Caffeine doesn't do anything to me other than curb caffeine withdrawal headaches unless I drink a ton. As a result, I mostly drink it for the flavor. For whatever reason decaf always tastes worse to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Either kind tastes just as awful.
    how do i dislike a post

Before 16:00 I drink real coffee, usually 2-3 cups. After 16 I switch to decaf if I really want a coffee that late. Otherwise I won't sleep ahah. I prefer caffeinated.

Fun fact: in English it is called coffee and caffeine but in Swedish it is kaffe and koffein. Confusing.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I have yet to give decaf a shot, but hey, one day I will. Just not today.

I want to say midway through my university stint did I give in to my mother's suggestion to try coffee. However, it tasted horrendous. Far too bitter. It wasn't until my boyfriend at that time convinced me to try Dunkin Donuts' sweeter alternatives instead. Lo and behold, I became addicted to their coffee sugar bombs. And while that phase lasted quite a while -years to be exact- overtime my sweet tooth began to diminish. Bitterness began to grab my curiosity and little by little I would decrease the amount of sugar I would throw into my coffee.

Fast forward to today and while I still put a tad bit of milk, cream, and sugar into my coffee, my eventual goal is to drink plain coffee. Black coffee, in other words.

Back