• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Pichu that your Pichu lured in was actually my Ditto, which takes out your Pichu before delivering the other Pichu to me.

Years
woop, my Murkrow swipes Pichu away from your Ditto at the last second. looks like it's mine now :3

Years
Machamp pops out from the bushes and Close Combats that Miltank away! It's super effective! Pichu is ours now!!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Soon Primal Kyogre caught wind of Primal Groudon and used Origin Pulse to then swim away with the Pichu.

Years
a drop my Magneton in the water to zap Primal Kyogre out of this existence. Pichu's unaffected ofc because it's an Electric type as well! come to me!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Not so fast! My Abra used teleport to swipe the Pichu away from Magneton in the blink of an eye.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
My Conkeldurr uses Superpower on the dragon, hurling it for possibly an infinite length. The Pichu is now mine.

Back