• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ceruledge and Armarouge

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    What are your thoughts? Me Ceruledge looks a lot like Gallade which is an automatic win for me, I love Cerulegde, and Ararouge looks cool too!

EDIT: I just realized they look like Megaman characters which makes me love them even more.

Years
  • For reference:

Spoiler:

I love them so much, especially Violet's. Going to be bothering husband to trade me one over from Violet so I can use both!!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Yeah I'm so glad I chose Violet like... It just looks awesome.... It looks just like Gallade, but even better, this may be on my top 5 favorites once I play the game with it! MAN I CAN'T WAIT!

Years
    • Seen today
    Armarouge and Ceruledge look awesome! When I first saw them, I thought they'd comfirm the Paradox form leak, and that they'd be Paradox forms for Gallade.

Anyways, these guys make choosing my starter and game even more difficult, considering the fact I was leaning towards buying Scarlet and picking Fuecoco as my starter.

Back to Armarouge and Ceruledge. Between them, I like Ceruledge more, as I like its design and typing more, plus Bitter Blade interests me more than Armor Cannon.

Years
  • Ceruledge's design is awesome, but overall I prefer Armarouge, so glad I'm picking Scarlet for now XD. I don't really like Flash Fire though, but oh well, I guess it's not totally useless. I also expected them to be Steel types which I think would have been cooler. But yeah, despite that I really like them!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I thought the one was a Bisharp evolution at first. But I love both of them, but Ceruledge is my favorite by far. I can already imagine a team with these two, Bisharp and Gallade in them. They have become my favorite ghost pokemon though.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Oh yeah, I love Chandelure, but that is not my favorite Ghost type now, especially not Ghost-Fire type... I actually thought Ceruledge was a regional Gallade, or a Paradox Gallade, but I was not dissapointed.... and if this Pokemon has similar shiny colors to Gallade... I'm gonna (Game) FREAK.

Years
  • I am not really a fan of the idea of fusing the Pokémon and the weapon, but they look nice.

Not my favourite Pokemon so far, but I love the colours and I like the Violet's one a lot more. No doubt on the version to pick since Miraidon was revealed, but since then I have just got a lot of confirmations about my choice.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I love them both so definitely will get both on my team

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Immediately thought "Paldean Gallade". Seems to not be.

Might be the best looking Pokemon revealed so far. Prefers Ceruledge, both in appearance and signature move.

Does anyone else find Armarouge's description and Armor Cannon to be contradictory?
    It specializes in using its sturdy armor to bolster its defenses and take down enemies with its high firepower.
    Armor Cannon is a Fire-type special move in which Armarouge moves both its pauldrons to its hands and puts its arms together to form a cannon, allowing it to shoot its own armor out as blazing projectiles.
    Relies on increasing its defenses...and then throwing that away.

Interprets these as version-specific evolutions, much like Lycanroc. (Already confirmed the version-exclusive part.) From the descriptions:
    Ceruledge dons an old set of armor steeped in grudges and wields blades made of fire and ghost energy.
    Armarouge's set of armor belonged to a distinguished warrior, and is the source of the energy used for its Psychic-type moves.
    Equips armor to gain these powers. Probably begins as a Fire-type. Either evolves naturally or with a specific item.

Years
  • I wasn't really a fan of those two, when I first saw them, especially their 3D models. I'm not sure what it is, but some 3D models look awful in the trailers. Their 2D artwork is a lot better and their lore sounds fun, so I might consider using one of them on my team.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Ohhh dear. Not sure I'm a fan because they're so human-like, but at the same time I do think they have enough robotic features to offset that. Also, Ceruledge is a new Ghostie, and new Ghosties are always welcome!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I love these designs! They're so cool. Any word on if these Pokémon or legendary or are they just normal Pokémon? Has it even been revealed yet?

Years
  • They're okay I guess. I don't see myself putting either on my team.
    Ceruledge looks a bit better than the other one, but neither really appeals to me.

Back