• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I like software keyboards that also vary the key hit targets on the screen. You stop worrying about correcting things if you see things are correct in the first place.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My phone, iPad and laptop autocorrect. I have a mac laptop, but it only does autocorrect on Skype or programs used for writing. It sucks on my iPad because it will correct words that don't need to be corrected, especially when I frequently use it to write my stories and stuff. >_>

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • Hey guys I'm just gonna throw this in here i think it's an appropriate location. I'm gonna be signing off of PC for a good while, possibly indefinitely. i had fun but i don't have the time anymore =( i wish you all well, God Speed.

Years
  • Hey guys I'm just gonna throw this in here i think it's an appropriate location. I'm gonna be signing off of PC for a good while, possibly indefinitely. i had fun but i don't have the time anymore =( i wish you all well, God Speed.
    Just so you know, we do have the Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread for messages like this if you wish to say goodbye as well. But sad to see ya goin.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aw, that sucks. ): Is there any reason behind your departure, Towerizer? See you when you get back, though!

Nakala Pri

See ya Towie, haven't had a chance to really talk to you yet but see ya! ^^

Nakala Pri

I'm home-schooled, so I have a few more weeks until I have to sit at the table pretending to act like I know what the hell it's talking about. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Have to attend classes tomorrow, one way or another. It's not like I have a choice or anything. xD If I don't, my professors would be quite upset.

Years
  • Of course I have to go to class today.. not because it never snows down here, but because I'm paying for my education :p

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I am glad I am out of school and don't plan on going to college. So I just enjoy everyday doing what I enjoy and love!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I keep thinking today is Sunday. I start my Physical Geography class tonight. Then I got work AND school tomorrow. Wonder how I'll pull that off. xD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I keep thinking today is Sunday. I start my Physical Geography class tonight. Then I got work AND school tomorrow. Wonder how I'll pull that off. xD

Just don't think about it and do it. Maybe think of what you want to do afterwards lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I keep thinking today is Sunday. I start my Physical Geography class tonight. Then I got work AND school tomorrow. Wonder how I'll pull that off. xD

Ugh yeah, those kind of days suck. I remember last semester, I would have high school until 3, then go to work at 4 until 10. At least the pay check is worth it in the end. I'm glad I'm only working weekends this semester so that I'll have more free time for my self and for friends.

Years
  • What do you mean? Is that the day you have no classes or do you not have any classes from Wednesday to Friday? :o
    I only have to go to school Monday through Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I can just do whatever I want, though you'll still probably see me around doing homework because of online classes and whatnot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I only have to go to school Monday through Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I can just do whatever I want, though you'll still probably see me around doing homework because of online classes and whatnot.

That is amazing!! How many classes are you taking this semester?

Years
  • That is amazing!! How many classes are you taking this semester?
    Taking five classes. Three in person and two online. Two of them meet Mondays/Wednesdays and the other meets Tuesdays. Pretty good schedule if you ask me, despite having to go across town for two of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back