• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Interesting story.

Spoiler:

Perhaps we will see some elements of the Emerald storyline after all.

I rather prefer Rayquaza change because of its bond with a sudden human that turn into a power itself due to Primal reversion

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I wasn't expecting Mega Rayquaza to be announced so soon. Could it be the mysterious Mega Evolution for the demo version?
    I was hoping it would've been revealed last month for the 10th anniversary month of Emerald (but Rayquaza was shown in the issue that came out last month though), or saved for us to discover.

That may be. Perhaps the Monolith/stone (there's one in the anime) will be the stone at Mossdeep.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wasn't expecting Mega Rayquaza to be announced so soon. Could it be the mysterious Mega Evolution for the demo version?

wait , There going to be a Mysterious Megevolution in demo Version ????
    But Its no longer Mysterious if People know about it before playing the Demo version .

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    So, my favorite legendary got a Mega Evolution. And it looks awesome as heck. Also, Dragon Descent is really dang cool.
    Dragon Ascent* my friend, and I agree, the animation is quite stellar. I'm hoping that there's some sort of logical description for Rayquaza receiving a Mega Evolution but not a Primal Reversion.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Dragon Ascent* my friend, and I agree, the animation is quite stellar. I'm hoping that there's some sort of logical description for Rayquaza receiving a Mega Evolution but not a Primal Reversion.
    As I said in the Mega thread, if you look at their story one can see why that is. Rayquaza unlike the other two didn't seek to expand anything, it didn't greedily fight for the natural power. Also (while not exactly the perfect pacifist) it is more peaceful than the other two.

Btw have the rest of you guys noticed that Rayquaza has a seven branch sword like black marking? I wonder if that is just for decoration or if it's Mega Evolution process will have a connection to the sword. Interestingly it was given to the Yamato by a Korean Kingdom, and it just so happens that Kyushu (what Hoenn is based off) is right next to the Korean Peninsula (maybe we'll see the islands north of Kyushu (the ones between Korea and Japan), which would mean west of what we know Hoenn to be).

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Edit @ 10:00: The Eon Ticket is said to return through a special distribution

WHO-HOO!
    ...can someone remind me what this does again?

...and I sure as freaking hope that this "special distribution" will be a mystery gift one... -,-
    not some god-damn serial code distribution... T_T

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I'm surprised no one is talking about this yet:

Spoiler:

And this is very interesting...
    okay it's wrong. It will be the same as the originals.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Edit @ 10:04: The Legendary Pokémon are found on islands that can only be found through areas on the sky. You access the sky through the Eon Flute item

So... This "Eon Flute" will be related to the Lati@s and there's gonna be a new feature where we ride on Mega Lati@s and will find these "sky islands" to fight and capture legends? Sweet~

Edit @ 10:14 : You can also encounter various other Pokémon in the wild within the clouds over Hoenn.

LOL reminds me of the first Mystery Dungeon game. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm surprised no one is talking about this yet:

Spoiler:

And this is very interesting...
    okay it's wrong. It will be the same as the originals.

I think it's nice we can ride on the Latis and catch some cool Legendaries out of it. Getting both the Diamond/Pearl and Black/White mascots is only just the beginning of some other awesome Legendaries we can catch with this method. And we all thought riding Pokemon wouldn't return...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    LOL reminds me of the first Mystery Dungeon game. ^^

I think it's nice we can ride on the Latis and catch some cool Legendaries out of it. Getting both the Diamond/Pearl and Black/White mascots is only just the beginning of some other awesome Legendaries we can catch with this method. And we all thought riding Pokemon wouldn't return...

For me, this reminds me of Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, especially when we got to ride Latias/Latios in the sky. I'm wondering will the encountering Pokemon in the cloud be wild Sky Battle, or just a normal wild battle, though.

Years
    I find it odd how Mega Beedrill (Waspinator rules!) butt is reminiscent of Vespiquen butt.
    How anyone can stand Mega Pidgeot's giant red feather flapping around in their face or... Yeah... Just wow.
    For me, this reminds me of Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, especially when we got to ride Latias/Latios in the sky. I'm wondering will the encountering Pokemon in the cloud be wild Sky Battle, or just a normal wild battle, though.

So long as we don't have to chase any speed creeps like Togekiss ¶:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    At first I was like..MEGA PIDGEOT OMGG!!!! But then I saw they gave it No Guard. How useless for it. ;/
    IDK, it is getting a Sp.Attack boost and has Hurricane, so there's that.....

But I can't say I really care for Mega Pidgeot or Mega Beedrill atm. What I DO care about was the other 2 things CoroCoro leaked: Being able to fly on the Latis and the legendaries on clouds thing. Now I actually have something to look forward to with ORAS.

.....So long as Game Freak doesn't botch it a la Skyirm Dragonborn DLC style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back