• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You get it, alright, you're allowed to watch someone else get the Pokemon experience of their life.

I wish for a Water Stone.

Years
    Granted, but you get it by accessing Sinjoh Ruins on Wednesday, while Arceus is in your party holding a splash plate. 5 specific Unown must also be in your party, corresponding to the letters w, a, t, e and r, each of them must also have water as their hidden power. Without following these precise steps the water stone can't be located. It's also the only water stone now.

I wish that everyone realized the greatness of munchlax!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but they can only realize the greatness after they find it from the random honey trees in platinum that have a 1% chance.

I wish omega ruby/alpha sapphire would get a switch port

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but all the features you love end up being DLC as well as coming with its own dexit.

I wish focused less on story telling and more on exploration.

Years
    granted. the next Pokemon game is literally just an open world game, hollow and with no direction whatsoever on what to do or where to go.

i wish i got into Pokemon earlier than the DS era...

Years
    Granted, you get into pokemon a little too early though, like the middle ages early before Pokemon was known to anyone else. You try to tell everyone about pokemon back in the 1200s, and the villagers all think you are crazy and lock you up in an asylum. Never heard of electricity, let alone electric pokemon! Sounds like witchcraft.

I wish Cresselia would bestow her beautiful lunar wing on me so I would dream lots of good dreams at night.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    It now exists but in order to get it you need to survive a lynch mob of Charizard haters

I wish for an alternative for trade evolutions.

Years
    granted, but Gigapras can only be obtained by leveling up Lapras in an ice cave.

like... you need to go travel to a literal ice cave and play the game while in there.

i wish all Pokemon had evolutions of some sorts.

Years
    Granted, Deoxys sells you one of his houses on Mars. Unfortunately, the freezing temperatures and radiation on the planet are still deadly to humans, so you can't travel to your new home or inhabit this planet in any way. All sales are final.

I wish I had Pokemon Legends: Arceus to play right now, and Pokemon Shining Pearl.

Years
    Granted, but the only locations that are finished are the ones that were shown in their trailers.

I wish for region based on central Europe.

Years
    granted, but it's in ancient Japanese yen that no longer has any value.

i wish there was an Electric/Fighting Rotom form based off a gym workout machine.

Years
    Granted, but no one can use it correctly. Plus you have to pay to use it.

I wish for a Pokémon game set in prehistoric times.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Granted! But all the Pokémon are Rock type.

I wish for more variation in Fire type starters.

Years
    granted! the future generations will feature a Panda (Fire/Fighting), a Centaur (Fire/Fighting), and a wildebeest (Fire/Normal sike! you thought... it's part Fighting)

i wish Ice types were more available in the early game.

Years
    Granted. Next games take place in region that is suffering from nuclear winter, so all Pokémon there are Ice/Poison-types.

Speaking of Ice/Poison-types... I wish for such Pokémon.

Back