• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Thank you Clover-chan ^_^

I look forward to my candy and my macarons :3 I might get some raisins for halloween too xD I haven't had those for awhile, and they might make a halloween treat thats some-what healthy! :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Ohhh, you know what makes Halloween so brilliant? Being able to buy tons of chocolate without people suspecting it's all for you! xD

Years
  • Ohhh, you know what makes Halloween so brilliant? Being able to buy tons of chocolate without people suspecting it's all for you! xD
    We went out once here to buy a bunch of candy after one of the candy holidays and even then the person at the counter asked if we had any kids we were buying it for.

Nope, no kids - yes it was a good bit of candy, but it was all for us!

Years
  • I don't imagine I'll be buying a ton of candy this year -- probably only to leave outside the doorstep for anyone to take -- but otherwise nothing is going to happen with them. I don't really eat candy as often as I used to (in fact, it's kinda rare that I do) simply because of health issues.

Last edited:
    Years
  • GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

It's finally Friday morning here. I hope everyone is having a great day!

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Never had a macaroon.

(what a great way for me to join into this thread)

Hi FlameChrome :P You should try them, btw. They're tasty. :) I've ate three macaron cookies so far ^_^ I love em. I look forward to buying two of them for halloween xD

I watched Halloween cartoons today! :D On disney jr.

They were fun xD I liked fancy nancy's special best. Fancy Nancy is into making her life prettier just like me ^_^

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Never heard of it, along with i might try one

Hey you're online! :P Thats great. I VMed you.

BTW, since i got confused by your past posts, I thought i'd ask you this: Are you maybe autistic? I know us aspies/autistic people can talk in ways that confuse people. My friend Jackster has confused people a lot (BTW sorry about the pm he sent you the other day. He was also confused about you).

Years
  • Oh, are we talking about macaroons again? Great!

But I wanted to ask something about Halloween candy. It's aimed mostly at US users - Are there sales in the malls/shops for candy before Halloween?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years

But I wanted to ask something about Halloween candy. It's aimed mostly at US users - Are there sales in the malls/shops for candy before Halloween?

beyond selling halloween candy to begin with, i doubt it. sales of candy cheaper is after halloween to get rid of them.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years

maybe some places have like buy X get some % off deals, but the best ones are after halloween! stores like target try and clear out all the candy they have left over so that they can set up for the next holiday stuff (since the candy is usually in a temporary, new section, at least in large stores, so they want to use that space for something else)

that's my favorite part about halloween haha.

i've tried to make macarons before but I can never get them to set properly, the cookie parts always end up too big and/or chewier than they should. they're still good, but not up to standard.

as for coconut macaroons, they're sooo good and very easy to make! super gooey and sugary. all i need.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • maybe some places have like buy X get some % off deals, but the best ones are after halloween! stores like target try and clear out all the candy they have left over so that they can set up for the next holiday stuff (since the candy is usually in a temporary, new section, at least in large stores, so they want to use that space for something else)

that's my favorite part about halloween haha.

i've tried to make macarons before but I can never get them to set properly, the cookie parts always end up too big and/or chewier than they should. they're still good, but not up to standard.

as for coconut macaroons, they're sooo good and very easy to make! super gooey and sugary. all i need.

Target, Walmart, possibly food lion and giant and some others. They do the same thing.

Speaking of baking, couple of weeks ago. My brownies didnt turn out great. forgot the flour and sugar, i dont think it cooked fully either :/ because second day after it was cooked knats decided to make living with my brownies.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I went to bed at 4am and I should probably sleep more.

Years
  • Thanks for the answers. I was kinda expecting something like that.

As of cooking, I was told I'm making great pancakes. I even had to teach them to my girlfriend.

pkmin3033

I should really post around more but I've been kinda busy recently...been gaming a lot. Also taken up drawing again which absorbs more of my time than I thought it would. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back